Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

A Villa mate reckons getting Frimpong would send the right side up another level with him.

To be as wide open as a hookers panties.....sure.

Frimpong is known to be poor defensively but amazing going forward, and diaby is known for his poor back tracking.

Would give emery a heart attack I'm sure 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

I had wondered how he got so many so quickly - but that explain it! Count the fingers next time! 

There's this magical thing called Photoshop!

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

The bloody effort in holding that shirt is atrocious. The make and badge are practically covered. Whose idea was it to allow that level of flappyness?  

You can tell Unai is loving this signing - -just look at his left tit!!!

What I love about the clips I've seen of him is that he uses both feet,

think aside from the injury that's seems to effected Bailey's confidence, in terms of going through the gears , his biggest weakness has been being a bit one footed and predictable.

Be great to see a guy that will run at people and have no problems going either way

I am going to come out and be ultra positive about this signing. He will score 15 and assist 15 all competitions. Just feels right. Genuinely quick but with vision as well . I just hope the other players can keep up with him on the break. That said. Him flying down rhe wing and then pulling back for JJ to run onto it with a well placed shot is going to become a thing i reckon. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Got Rob MacKenzie adding his bit too which is interesting as never usually hear from him

It is interesting.

Use of the word "another" is curious.

We've signed Traore, Sanson, Buendia, Bailey, Digne, Ings and  Coutinho for ~£170m while he's been here. 

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

It is interesting.

We've signed Traore, Sanson, Buendia, Bailey, Digne, Ings and  Coutinho for ~£170m while he's been here. 

And Moreno and Tielemans who could be who he means when he says another.

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

It is interesting.

And also some gooduns under his watch. 

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

And Moreno and Tielemans who could be who he means when he says another.

Maybe. Moreno does have a bit of European experience. As talented as he is, Tielemans isn't someone who'd have athleticism listed as one of his strengths.

3 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

And also some gooduns under his watch. 

Not enough at all. Not many at all. We've been very wasteful.

Moreno obviously a target Emery brought with him. Watkins obviously a Smith player. It's slim pickings honestly if you look back.

Not surprised Emery has brought a load of scouts in and Lange has been replaced.

Â