Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Just now, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Tell you what there is some truth to this...

In Villa's European push I was certain Emery was targeting top seven. He will target even higher this coming season.

Professor Emery has high standards and here's hoping with a little fortune we can surprise a few just like the Barcodes did. 

I still think fourth is up for grabs; City, Arse and Man Poo likely top three.

I think Liverpool will be stronger than United next season. I think United *might* be there for the taking.

The aim needs to be to finish above Spurs and Chelsea again. Do that and we’ll be in Europe next season again. 

• Like 2

Kevin hatchard - 

Diaby is super dynamic, very quick, gets goals, gets assists, and is somebody who, as long as he can deal with the physical demands of the Premier League, should do quite well.”

i do hope that this isnt thw case as we have seen what can happen if you cant dwal with it the PL eats you alive

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think Liverpool will be stronger than United next season. I think United *might* be there for the taking.

The aim needs to be to finish above Spurs and Chelsea again. Do that and we’ll be in Europe next season again. 

Maybe, I think three teams are definitely there...

Klopp seems to have lost the plot, my thinking was Ten Hague was a little more astute. But it will be interesting...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

People like Fab work on clicks. I get the sense that he doesn’t have all that new information but presents it as such because of his platform. He drops breadcrumbs to create drama or clicks when he’s not that informed 

He’s done his here we go thing tonight on the same night ornstein has come out and reported on the transfer. The obsession with hating on a journo is mad to me, even more so after we’ve pretty much confirmed this signing. Go on his Twitter you’ll see him break transfer news every other day probably. 

Edited by IrishVilla10

Just now, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Maybe, I think three teams are definitely there...

Klopp seems to have lost the plot, my thinking was Ten Hague was a little more astute. But it will be interesting...

Much depends, I feel, on whether and how the ManU sale works out. There still some stellar characters on that squad, and Garnacho is amazing in terms of future promise. 

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

Much depends, I feel, on whether and how the ManU sale works out. There still some stellar characters on that squad, and Garnacho is amazing in terms of future promise. 

Yeah it is Garnacho's season to show his quality and consistency.

Looks a potential world class talent.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If Liverpool can avoid the same amount of injuries this season they’ll be back at the top. I still don’t really understand the mount signing for United but de gea was due an upgrade about two seasons ago. Spurs and Chelsea are well within reach imo but no Europe could be a blessing for them 

• Like 3

Just now, MotoMkali said:

It’s still on the Athletic though, I got a years subs for £1 a month… this is the first time I’ve actually opened the app 😂 

IMG_4093.png

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

This is a good watch if you have a spare 9 mins, a bit more representative than a highlights reel… and he looks really good (but it is only Celtic 😂😞

Also reminding us that John Hartson is an awful co-commentator. 

• Haha 1

Â