Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

BOF

10 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

I have an Arsenal defender and the clean sheet points sent me down in rank. This is now like when you had Trent but not Robbo with him, wanted them to concede.

Same for me having Raya but no Arsenal defender.

I’ll be choosing not to free hit in 29. I can get to 8 players with one hit between now and then. 

The FH isn’t worth it to get 3 extra players with shit fixtures

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I’ll be choosing not to free hit in 29. I can get to 8 players with one hit between now and then. 

The FH isn’t worth it to get 3 extra players with shit fixtures

This, except it might be 7 and no hit for me

Just noticed Watkins has hit 9.0m. Is that the most a Villa player has ever cost in FPL? I can't remember us ever having someone that expensive. Even Grealish in his final season with us.

I've pretty much committed to holding on to my free hit in 29 now. I've gone Trippier to Doughty and Hwang to Bowen. That gives me 5 for 29 plus whatever I do next week. So likely 6 or 7.

But I'm now in the slightly bizarre benching conundrum of resting ... De Bruyne.

It's either him at Anfield or Lionel Messi Luiz at Villa Park. I'll probably bottle it and bench Dougie in the end.

1 hour ago, BOF said:

It's either him at Anfield or Lionel Messi Luiz at Villa Park. I'll probably bottle it and bench Dougie in the end.

That's what I have done for now. Maybe Saka doesn't play or I move Gross to the bench...

21 hours ago, BOF said:

Just noticed Watkins has hit 9.0m. Is that the most a Villa player has ever cost in FPL? I can't remember us ever having someone that expensive. Even Grealish in his final season with us.

he's about 95% owned out of those ranked in the top 250k. can't imagine we've ever had anyone that highly owned before

11 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Solanke penalty miss, you couldn't make it up.

lovely. red card next please

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

lovely. red card next please

Goal VARed out good enough?

I have 3 players next GW. Gotta FH

Just now, a-k said:

Goal VARed out good enough?

I have 3 players next GW. Gotta FH

it was certainly a relief. only half time though but survived so far

• Like 1

I got 3 points from 5 players and only dropped 7k from 39k. That's how bad the template is at that rank 

Â