Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

Salah not featuring this evening is, at least, a load off. Could've been worse. Hoping for a Diaz blockbuster now :) 

* Obviously in a 4-4 draw. Wouldn't want to impact Villa's title chase...

Just now, zak said:

So who is everyone dropping Jota for.

Can't decide between Luiz, Bailey and Hwang

When the European games start up again Bailey becomes an immediate rotation risk 

22 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Bowen. Maybe

big maybe. no returns in 6, and 3 of those were sheff utd, bournemouth and forest.

wonder if palace have a new manager bounce as their fixtures aren't bad

gross has done well for me last 2 weeks and fixtures remain ok for the short term

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

When the European games start up again Bailey becomes an immediate rotation risk 

But if we are concentrating on the league, bailey starts league and others start European games?

34 minutes ago, zak said:

But if we are concentrating on the league, bailey starts league and others start European games?

diaby and bailey have been rotated throughout the season, in the league and cup. it's not that simple. IMO anyway

if we're talking villa players, i actually think JJ could be a good differential. zaniolo is out of favour so he's a nailed on started at the moment, and he has started putting in performances more like those we were seeing pre-injury.

I had Alison, Jota and Nunez in for the double week.

Alison didn’t play either game, Jota managed about 30 mins and Nunez 45.

Couldn’t have gone much worse if I’d tried.

15 hours ago, Genie said:

I had Alison, Jota and Nunez in for the double week.

Alison didn’t play either game, Jota managed about 30 mins and Nunez 45.

Couldn’t have gone much worse if I’d tried.

I got slightly luckily with Virgil  , Jota and Nunez ( Solanke would have given me 12 points if I'd have left him in instesad of 4 !!) 

(Ake didn't' play game 2 either) 

Virgil's goal meant I sneaked a 2 point win in my head to head to a player that hadn't wasted his free hit 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Virgil's goal meant I sneaked a 2 point win in my head to head to a player that hadn't wasted his free hit 

Someone with an ironic teamname.

• Haha 1

In an effort to get our season back on track, I took Watkins out before Sheff Utd.

UCL dreams in tatters as he's back in and wearing the armband.

Sorry all.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

In an effort to get our season back on track, I took Watkins out before Sheff Utd.

UCL dreams in tatters as he's back in and wearing the armband.

Sorry all.

Bottled it and switched armband Haaland.

You're welcome everyone.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Farlz said:

Kev can do one. 

i can't wait to sell him. will probably be when i wildcard though. certain players just never do it for me whenever i've owned them throughout the years, him and bruno are the main ones that just never get me returns whenever i own them

24 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i can't wait to sell him. will probably be when i wildcard though. certain players just never do it for me whenever i've owned them throughout the years, him and bruno are the main ones that just never get me returns whenever i own them

Currently moved him to the bench for the next GW. The -4 to bring him in for the DGW has backfired. Need to free up some funds with another -4 to bring in Salah the following GW. Still have the WC but trying to hold onto it until we know more about the upcoming BGW and DGW.

Â