Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

BOF

My wildcard has ruined my season. Absolutely dreadful results the last two Gameweeks. 

I’ll come back slightly over the next few weeks hopefully, but yeah I’ve basically nosedived my season. 

Awful

took a hit to bring in sarabia, ait nori and solanke so fairly happy with my GW score of 83, rank c.42k

pretty pleased to have held on to de bruyne and ollie when everyone else seemed to sell them.

rolling transfer this week, dead ending into 34, WC 35. think the GW 37 bench boost is going to end up being quite underwhelming though

Decided to play the Wildcard this week. Will FH next week (GW34) and BB in GW 37. 

Had the team set and now Foden got himself injured so I think he might be rested against Luton which throws my plans into a bit of turmoil... Currently have Garnacho, Foden and Haaland but now thinking of going Fernandes, KDB and Alvarez but I am terrified of not owning Haaland as he can just go off in a heartbeat.

6 minutes ago, PeterSw said:

Decided to play the Wildcard this week. Will FH next week (GW34) and BB in GW 37. 

Had the team set and now Foden got himself injured so I think he might be rested against Luton which throws my plans into a bit of turmoil... Currently have Garnacho, Foden and Haaland but now thinking of going Fernandes, KDB and Alvarez but I am terrified of not owning Haaland as he can just go off in a heartbeat.

predicting the city team is going to be a difficult one this week. their B team can easily beat luton. captaincy currently on haaland as i think everyone will. KDB didn't play midweek so expect him to start. foden might well be rested but the good thing is that pep doesn't make a lot of subs so there's a good chance if foden doesn't start he might not even come on

Head to heading against someone using their bench boost. Bring it on Dave Owens 🫵

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

never have i been so happy to see my double arsenal defence concede

so glad ollie coming off my bench. don't know why i benched him in the first place

Edited by tomav84

Our league is really weird. I go up everywhere else ... I go down in ours. I go down everywhere else ... I go up in ours. I'll take 77. Nothing stellar but a small green.

• Like 1

I'm 50 points clear at the top of my work league.  To quote Mr Emery, I just need to stay "consistent" from now until the end and the pot is mine!

Remember the double gameweek for many teams this week troops.

hovering around 42k. final push now. going to have a bit of fun with the doubles this week before WC next week. BB 37 which i'm not overly optimistic about. i just want to better last year's best ever FPL season and finish in the top 100k

there's so much content around now including from the official FPL channels. players are spoon fed so much information that at this stage of the season everyone in the top 500k i'd imagine is what you'd call an 'engaged' FPL player so it's become much more difficult

• Like 1

I'm free hitting this week. Filling my boots with doublers, and yet I just know Ollie, Haaland & Bruno are going to triple team me.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

I;ve completely blown my work league and my cash league.

Gone from comfortable leads in both 3 weeks ago to 40 points off the lead.

Slight recovery this week but not enough. Free hit and BB to come but I think it's gone now

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'm free hitting this week. Filling my boots with doublers, and yet I just know Ollie, Haaland & Bruno are going to triple team me.

Its my plan too but I keep looking at my potential team and there's that thought in the back of my head that says disaster awaits

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, bickster said:

Its my plan too but I keep looking at my potential team and there's that thought in the back of my head that says disaster awaits

It's my plan too.

Fortunately I used my wildcard to completely destroy my team so I don't have that fear

• Haha 1

Â