Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

BOF

23 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Early move for the first time this season to get Solanke in for Alvarez before the price movements, hopefully that doesn't backfire with FA Cups still to go.

Not even 24 hours and it has indeed backfired. At least I have Neto first sub.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Not even 24 hours and it has indeed backfired. At least I have Neto first sub.

You're not totally buggered. This thread is about the injury and it's not as definitive as being out out. They're hopeful still.

hwang off as well which has been another popular transfer in. this season really has been the one for injuries and who can avoid them. so far (touch wood) i've generally gotten pretty lucky with them. lots are now talking about early wildcards

1 hour ago, a-k said:

Looking ahead, I guess it will be FH in GW29 and BB in GW37. Just need to think about when to use my WC.

yeah i can't negotiate 29 without a FH, and i like the idea of wildcarding in time for gw34 so it's a definite FH29 for me

plus my team isn't looking shocking if you take GW29 out of the equation

Given the fixtures in 29, it'll pretty much be a pre-defined template for free hitters, and then everyone else fumbling to keep up. If you've ended up with a decent GW29 team without a free hit then you've probably had shite gameweeks for the past month or 2.

1 hour ago, villarule123 said:

Can't decide whether to bench Luiz or Palmer. I just know this is going to bite me in the arse

Well as a Villa fan could you bench Luiz please?

Think I'll roll. Not risking Solanke, and with Hwanker injured, I'll just trust Darwin and Luiz. 2 FTs for 28 then. A luxury I haven't had in yonks 😁

Richy out has scuppered my plans a bit as otherwise I now don't have any good cover in case Solanke is out. Was planning to get rid of Estupinan, but might need to hold him for one more GW. Will have to wait and see if Solanke trains tomorrow.

brought in senesi of bournemouth. off after 12 mins. bournemouth end up keeping a clean sheet. brilliant.

on double arsenal defence. let's take guesses at what minute they're going to concede the consolation. i'm saying 88th

Â