Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

26 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

defence is a tough one. not sure there's going to be many clean sheets around. brighton and spurs leak goals and as you say there's no city player you can say is definitely safe (though gvardiol is probably as safe a bet as you can get at the moment)

i actually prefer madueke or gordon over son personally. the former would definitely be in a FH draft of mine as he's looking good at the moment.

Thanks! I avoided Son for a reason but was open to hearing other opinions 

• Like 1

I went -8. After all my fomo for Jackson, I sold Gusto and then still didn't go Jackson. I went Wilson, Porro, Vicario.

got 2 FTs. was just going to do gabriel to dunk but not enough cash as i've nothing in the bank so think i'm going to do maddison to madueke as well

4 hours ago, tomav84 said:

got 2 FTs. was just going to do gabriel to dunk but not enough cash as i've nothing in the bank so think i'm going to do maddison to madueke as well

I think (hope 🤞) Madueke is a good call this week. Maddison has been 💩 for 2 months 

Messed up my team this week. Thought I put Haaland as triple captain and sub on N Jackson for Barnes but apparently the app didn't register. This season just sucks for me.

• Sad 1

The guy top of my cash league signed Gvardiol and Van de Ven at 10:56 today 

when it’s going your way it’s going your way

4 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Everyone has gvardiol except me it seems. I'll take top 200k if offered now

Went back & forth between KDB & Gvardiol on FH. Went with KDB in the end 

FML 🤬

10 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Don't think I've ever had a red arrow on a bench boost before. This season can get in the bin.

Same.

Widlcarded 7 weeks ago specifically with an eye on this week for bench boosting.

Horrible widlcard, had 6 red arrows since then but at least it was all building to this week, right

20k rank drop. My bench boost got me 11 points.

I'm actually on for my highest rank ever, but it feels like an absolute disaster given where I was 7 or 8 weeks ago

This must be how Spurs fans feel

I love bench boost insofar as it's the ultimate troll. It destroys squads and entire seasons for absolutely zero gain. That chip can get in the **** volcano. But the mirth I get from what it does to people does put a smirk on my gob 😂

30 minutes ago, BOF said:

I love bench boost insofar as it's the ultimate troll. It destroys squads and entire seasons for absolutely zero gain. That chip can get in the **** volcano. But the mirth I get from what it does to people does put a smirk on my gob 😂

well the lack of fa cup replays next year should reduce the number of DGWs so it will be even less valuable

Â