Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

Going into the International Break I think I'm rolling my transfer this week. I have a number of targets and some potential price drops I'd like to avoid but I think I'd rather have the two transfers to cover any potential injuries that may occur in the break

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Ansu Fati at Brighton for 6.5 might be better. 

Brighton are going to be great fun to watch, but with so many attacking assets they'll be a nightmare to predict.

3 hours ago, Farlz said:

Seems like Gvardiol might not be starting. 🙄

Pep really is a pain. Just gonna bench him, can't be done with chancing it. 

honestly...me and city defenders...hate, hate, hate owning them. i genuinely cannot remember the last time i've picked one that's started

i've got gvardiol and ruben this week. i'm gonna get stung aren't i

I tried to be clever and captain Maddison which worked out for me in one sense, but then Haaland went and scored a hattrick and everyone had him captained. Also had Archer 2nd on my bench so Rico Henry's paltry 1 point came in for the injured Botman. Terrible week 

6 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

@AndyM3000 Where are you this season? You wouldn't know it but I normally judge by progress on how you're team is getting on each season!

Ah, I usually have a few side bets and this year I didn't want any and people seemed to get a bit annoyed so I just quit all the mini leagues. I've added a couple back and never added this one. I've joined again now, so hopefully that updates after the next GW.

It's not the best start, 238 points and 2.5m rank and I've played the WC last week because I really didn't like a lot of the team. There's only 30 points between a 300k rank and a 3m rank though, so not overly concerned.

A friend of mine had a very similar team to me at the start of the season, only difference is he went Onana, Chilwell, Saliba (did the last minute change from Gabriel) and I went Pickford, Shaw, Gabriel. He's on a 60k rank, small margins.

4 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Ah, I usually have a few side bets and this year I didn't want any and people seemed to get a bit annoyed so I just quit all the mini leagues. I've added a couple back and never added this one. I've joined again now, so hopefully that updates after the next GW.

It's not the best start, 238 points and 2.5m rank and I've played the WC last week because I really didn't like a lot of the team. There's only 30 points between a 300k rank and a 3m rank though, so not overly concerned.

A friend of mine had a very similar team to me at the start of the season, only difference is he went Onana, Chilwell, Saliba (did the last minute change from Gabriel) and I went Pickford, Shaw, Gabriel. He's on a 60k rank, small margins.

Nice one!

Yep really fine margins this year, I got lucky starting with Chilwell and Onana; and having Mbuemo early before everyone jumped on. I also missed the Gabriel news though.

There's a long way to go yet though, and a lot of the top 1m rank will be fade away after a few bad GWs.

Â