Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

Decent haul for the first time in a few weeks, 78 points, it’s the third highest score in my ML, I dropped a place. I went from 14th to 15th, still trying work out how that is possible. Just strange…

Henry to Botman was certainly worthwhile and my additions of Son and Maddison over the last few weeks is also now paying dividends.

I benched my other recent addition of Udogie which was also a good move. My only f*** up was benching Diaby for J Pedro but just a 2 point loss there

1 minute ago, BOF said:

Or Dougie's set pieces at 5.4.

Yeah I currently have him (bought at 5.5)...just doing a bit of planning for the next few GWs and if I should try and "upgrade" him to a more attacking threat from open-play

i'm probably going to be down to a bare 11 players this week if saka is out and one of those is gvardiol who played a lot of minutes mid week. i'm sticking to my GW8 wild card though and will just have to hope the rest of my team gets me through this weekend.

wildcard activated. following a good start i've started getting red arrows

bruno and rashford was a mistake. i also chickened out of captaining morris over haaland this week

55 points with probably another 1 from Kabore to come. An Odegaard 17 pointer very welcome.

Think I might WC next week. Botman out, Gordan suspended and I'm fed up with Onana and Rashford. Want/need more Spurs and Liverpool assets. 

Â