Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

28 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

With Timber's injury I'd say Zinchenko is pretty likely to start most games now. I hate him but he was a decent asset last season

Didn't Zinchenko only return to training since his injury towards the end of last week?

15 minutes ago, bickster said:

Didn't Zinchenko only return to training since his injury towards the end of last week?

I could have sworn he came off the bench on the weekend!

Ignore me :D 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Death, taxes, and reece James getting injured 

Definitely rolling transfer now. Taking the gamble on Gabriel and have a think about what to do next week 

Reece James is one of the worst FPL trolls of al time.

Absolutely unreal if you hit him right. But guaranteed to hurt you.

I very nearly signed him instead of Stones when the Stones leak came out. Thankfully I went for a 4.5m defender and banked the money instead

19 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Reece James is one of the worst FPL trolls of al time.

Absolutely unreal if you hit him right. But guaranteed to hurt you.

I very nearly signed him instead of Stones when the Stones leak came out. Thankfully I went for a 4.5m defender and banked the money instead

a LOT of people have already brought him in this week.

just shows...don't make early transfers. it's the one rule i set myself this year. if i miss out on a player i want because of a price rise, then so be it

12 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

a LOT of people have already brought him in this week.

just shows...don't make early transfers. it's the one rule i set myself this year. if i miss out on a player i want because of a price rise, then so be it

If this season is anything like last season then Team Value isn't even that important. 

The only problem with Reece James being injured is that it's bound to push the decent 5/5.5 mil defenders up as there isn't a great choice if you don't want to double up on the same team / play Pep roulette

I was looking yesterday and if I want to replace Gabriel next week, apart from Saliba there's no-one in the price bracket so a replacement other than Saliba will most likely be a downgrade to Henry or similar

22 minutes ago, bickster said:

Rumours of Baldock being injured if people have him on their bench. I do but plan to do sweet FA about it

same but he's getting replaced with gusto if he turns out to be james' replacement

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

same but he's getting replaced with gusto if he turns out to be james' replacement

Chelsea in for Fresneda btw...

6 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

For me that move is on the radar too but that may be Gabriel's replacement but it also breaks my no doubling up on defences rule but it may need to be broken

4 hours ago, bickster said:

If I had that choice I think I'd be edging towards Turner this week Sheff Utd appeared rather toothless last week

I went Turner. Mainly because I have Richarlison and I want him to score

made a bold late change. the chelsea team prediction twitter thing had something like 18 or 19 out of 20 saying gusto will start so did him for baldock and have benched gabriel. this could be a very silly decision.

Â