Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

Archer's potential move to Sheffield Utd could make him an interesting 4.5m option

I have him currently but wasn't expecting him to get off my bench unless it was an emergency

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Archer's potential move to Sheffield Utd could make him an interesting 4.5m option

I have him currently but wasn't expecting him to get off my bench unless it was an emergency

I brought him in at the start expecting he'd end up somewhere and I'd save a transfer. Surprised it's taken this long tbh.

• Like 1

Picked the wrong defenders again and gave @BOF an undeserved victory :P

Still think my team is decent  , will have a tweak though if Jackson and Watkins don't start finding their shooting boots 

Edited by tonyh29

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

i guess it depends if he starts. my 4.5m striker is already the sheff utd fella Osula who's started both games so lets see if that continues

but at the end of the day, it's still sheffield utd. they could go down with one of the lowest points totals. are there many times you'll be playing him in your 11?

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Picked the wrong defenders again and gave @BOF an undeserved victory :P

You were beaten by 10 you shyster. Back in yer box :P 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i guess it depends if he starts. my 4.5m striker is already the sheff utd fella Osula who's started both games so lets see if that continues

but at the end of the day, it's still sheffield utd. they could go down with one of the lowest points totals. are there many times you'll be playing him in your 11?

He'll be home to Everton in week 4 for a start :) 

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Absolutely not. But I'd still rather have a 4.5m striker that plays than one that sits on the bench

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Absolutely not. But I'd still rather have a 4.5m striker that plays than one that sits on the bench

true, he'll get more minutes for you than he's getting now

On 21/08/2023 at 19:44, a-k said:

I'm pretty content with my team. 500k overall with 3 still to play tonight. Have 2 FTs and don't want to jump off the Richarlison ship yet so I might just bring in Semenyo as a 4.5 forward and roll the other FT into next GW.

Think I'll change my mind. Thinking of Wissa in (who I had in my original draft) to replace a 4.5 bench fodder FWD, which would mean I need to drop Richy for e.g. Bailey, Dougie, or McGinn...this MF could rotate with Wissa where needed since I can't play 2-5-3 😆

Edited by a-k

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

Mbeumo in for me this week. Also transferred in Gvardiol which could be risky but the fixtures look great to only have 1 City. 

i brought in gvardiol for gabriel this week but going to bench him. i know sheff utd are crap but my team is just too strong to risk pep roulette

4 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Jackson is a bit rubbish 

damn. was hoping he'd blank with the number of people that had transferred him in.

happy with gusto's returns though

Â