Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

It’s **** awful. But it’s less awful than the clip art drop shadow one so it feels ok. 

If we’d been shown this “final” first off everyone would hate it. 

• Like 3

It at least makes the thing visible as a lion rather than a vague smudge, so it's a solid 4/10 effort now, much improved.

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

If we’d been shown this “final” first off everyone would hate it. 

We haven't been shown it yet - and if we've just copyrighted it, there's a chance it won't be on the kits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

It at least makes the thing visible as a lion rather than a vague smudge, so it's a solid 4/10 effort now, much improved.

The only reason it’s get 4 out of 10 is because they spelled our name correctly.

• Haha 2

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

We haven't been shown it yet - and if we've just copyrighted it, there's a chance it won't be on the kits.

Could you just **** imagine if they release the new badge, then tell us there's a slightly different version on the kit, so we end up with 2 for the season again, but don't worry it'll all be sorted out for 2025/26. It'd be so funny I couldn't even be mad.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yeah but it’ll be close you’d assume 

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yeah agreed. What I mean is we’ve been so worn out but endless leaks and rumours, that have almost all been terrible, that seeing one that’s a slight improvement seems like a huge deal. 

I think if the club had revealed this with no build up then the reaction would be very negative 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Jas10 said:

I was reminded of this guy 

spacer.png

Jesus, Steve Bruce looks like shit lately.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Could you just **** imagine if they release the new badge, then tell us there's a slightly different version on the kit, so we end up with 2 for the season again, but don't worry it'll all be sorted out for 2025/26. It'd be so funny I couldn't even be mad.

#onbrand

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

Still looks like a pub sign either way though.

Welcome to The Villa Lion. All you can eat buffet on Thursdays and grab-a-granny night every Saturday.

I'm there! 

Best thing about grab-a-granny nights, is that they make a nice breakfast the next morning! 

Twitter just making this shit up because someone noticed the trademark moved to 'registered'. It means nothing. The yellow drop shadow one is registered too. Just means they've gone through the standard IPO process. The club could still go with the old badge on the kit, or the yellow one, or this one. We don't know anything yet.

With respect,  the gap in comms from the club (despite promises) isn't the fault of fans so it isn't surprising people out there are seeing something trademarked,  something leaked and assuming that is it. 

It is the amateur comms at the club that is at fault.

30 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

With respect,  the gap in comms from the club (despite promises) isn't the fault of fans so it isn't surprising people out there are seeing something trademarked,  something leaked and assuming that is it. 

It is the amateur comms at the club that is at fault.

Do you ever stop taking other posters out of context and painting them as taking swipes at "fans"?

Who are "fans"? 1 or 2 people on twitter misrepresenting something they've seen? That means "fans" are at fault, does it? Do 1 or 2 people represent the entire fanbase?

Don't say "with respect" if you're not going to address the content of any actual post, or poster, but attack a straw man instead. It's highly transparent.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Yikes, that was not my intention at all.

Sorry, I thought you were saying folks were jumping to conclusions about the badge and I was just replying that there was meant to be an announcement but it never came so people were assuming what was trademarked must be the badge.

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Thanks 1

I like it! 

But then again I’m a lot more positive than most of you lot so it’s not surprising that I find it to be pretty decent.

• Haha 4

Â