Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

That’s absolutely ridiculous 😂

Quite possibly. But is it really any more ridiculous than some of the other designs we've seen? It's not a masterpiece by any stretch, but it's unusual, which is refreshing, and it looks professionally designed. I think it's better than the Lerner badges, anyway. I like any design that satisfies my eyes, and this manages to do that. 

5 hours ago, est1874 said:

Is that the appropriate scale for a lion and a star?

Scale is the wrong word. Every element is in balance and positioned evenly with no big gaps of empty space.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Quite possibly. But is it really any more ridiculous than some of the other designs we've seen? It's not a masterpiece by any stretch, but it's unusual, which is refreshing, and it looks professionally designed. I think it's better than the Lerner badges, anyway. I like any design that satisfies my eyes, and this manages to do that. 

Yes. 

Squeezing the lion into half of the shield to make space for a massive star, which only takes up half of the space left for it anyway leaving a huge gap of empty space is mental. 

A professional would never do that. 

Edited by Stevo985

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

It's controversial, but I kind of like this. It's clean. Everything is in scale. Every element is clear and contrasts well. The lion achieves its detail through the less is more concept. It has our traditional motto, which is unique. You could replace it with 1874 if you wanted to. The big yellow star looks nice. Fully spelled out name. And the shape of the badge is inoffensive.

Aston Villa Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 04/05/2024 at 11:27, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not going to lie mate this one is even shitter than the Lerner one. It looks like a small cat face attached to a lions main and he has short, fat arms 😂

The round badge lion and/or newer fierce iteration lion is fine.

If it's the overall theme we don't like I'd even consider a fierce lion head but that won't happen either.

It's definitely not worse than the Lerner one. That's insane. Lerner's lion had no claws, a gammy leg, and looked like a 2 year old had drawn it.

This may be too aggressive, and not to your taste, but to claim its worse than Lerner's effort is truly insulting. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, maqroll said:

It's controversial, but I kind of like this. It's clean. Everything is in scale. Every element is clear and contrasts well. The lion achieves its detail through the less is more concept. It has our traditional motto, which is unique. You could replace it with 1874 if you wanted to. The big yellow star looks nice. Fully spelled out name. And the shape of the badge is inoffensive.

Sorry mate… but that’s horrendous… ridiculous even…

would never work or look good.

Has nothing going for it. Too much going on, wasted blank space… it has no appeal or even functionality.

Not befitting a crest or badge… a terrible and messed up design.

The lion would be shrunk too… it doesn’t work at all.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 2

Seem to be losing our minds here 😂 how about we give this a break or even lock the thread until either an official reveal or announcement is made or when we have returned to some form of sanity? 😂

On 04/05/2024 at 11:27, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not going to lie mate this one is even shitter than the Lerner one. It looks like a small cat face attached to a lions main and he has short, fat arms 😂

The round badge lion and/or newer fierce iteration lion is fine.

If it's the overall theme we don't like I'd even consider a fierce lion head but that won't happen either.

Looks more like a werewolf…

things are getting weird…

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

The textured lion looks like a beer mat.

This. It just doesn't look like it belongs on a badge.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Seem to be losing our minds here 😂 how about we give this a break or even lock the thread until either an official reveal or announcement is made or when we have returned to some form of sanity? 😂

You obviously never followed the Milot thread then.....

29 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

You obviously never followed the Milot thread then.....

I sure did

spacer.png

and so did Dougie

spacer.png

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jas10 said:

It would never unlock again!

17 hours ago, maqroll said:

Looks masonic, in a 1950s style

• Like 1

This place really does my head in sometimes, it could the Summer transfer window thread, the FFP thread or this thread. Everyone seems to want to ridicule and criticise each other. 

For my own mental health I think I’m going to take a break. 

Peace out peeps

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, burchy said:

This place really does my head in sometimes, it could the Summer transfer window thread, the FFP thread or this thread. Everyone seems to want to ridicule and criticise each other. 

Peace out peeps

Take it easy dude

18 minutes ago, burchy said:

Peace out peeps

Erm they don’t … But opinions out across as facts and some of the drivel spouted will be challenged and criticised appropriately. Mods do a great job managing the site to ensure it’s a respectful place for all. 

• Like 1

Â