Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

For the sake of what?

I'm not a negative person. in fact I'm an overwhelmingly optimistic poster when it comes to villa.

The new badge is completely shit. it's far worse than the Lerner badge and the round badge. And the vast, VAST majority of fans appear to share this view.

Internet fans cried about the round one too, plus the Luke shirts were absolutely destroyed online and 6 months later were loved.

The badge is subjective - nobody is ever going to be in agreement on a badge. The outrage will die down. There are positives to the new badge - it has our full name and origin date.

Lets move on.

2 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

🤦‍♂️ We have just secured the largest sponsorship in our history 🤣

For a person who is Mr #onbrand its pretty embarrassing.

Largest sponsorship agreement in history should be expected given our ever improving standing... I believe BK8 were the largest in our history until today. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, andycv said:

I like the new badge.

I don't mind it either, all I'd change is have the wording above the lion and not underneath. Seems strange as it doesn't line up with the point of the crest.

The shape is better as well IMO

7 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

🤦‍♂️ We have just secured the largest sponsorship in our history 🤣

That makes it worse.

The two parties involved in that sponsorship can't even use the same logo. With one being potentially a new badge being used before it's even been announced

For someone so worried about us building our brand, it's odd that you'd be ok with that

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dale said:

For a person who is Mr #onbrand its pretty embarrassing.

Largest sponsorship agreement in history should be expected given our ever improving standing... I believe BK8 were the largest in our history until today. 

It isn't. It is just cheap digs towards Heck and no credit whatsoever.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Alakagom said:

What do you disagree with? If you want to grow a brand and the fans are asking why are you Chelsea is that not a problem in your eyes? 

Who the **** are all these people you've found confusing it with Chelsea? I've not seen anyone saying that. 

Feel like you've just found some people willing to bait you on the subject taking the piss. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

Just now, sidcow said:

Who the **** are all these people you've found confusing it with Chelsea? I've not seen anyone saying that 

Feel like you've just found some people willing to bait you on the subject taking the piss. 

I find it confusing with the Chelsea badge, more so when it’s in monochrome. 

Watching the highlights against Lillie I had to take a double take on Emi’s shirt. 

****. I like the round badge so much. 

Feels like we had a round badge for a few years which coincided with great success for the club.

We've got a round badge now and it again coincides with our best form for decades. 

Watch us turn to shit next year when we get another crappy shield badge 

We're better with round. Just turn the lion around for **** sake. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Ah it's the new-old-new new shit version of our newest badge, no-not-that-new-badge-the-new-new-badge-but-not-the-fake-new-new-new badge just the latest new-new badge

If you zoom in on our badge, it looks like they have cropped it out of another bit of media they've been given. There's a weird white blur around the edge and its not a pristine image.  Compare with the edges of their own logo.

It's almost like it's fake 🤣

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

I find it confusing with the Chelsea badge, more so when it’s in monochrome. 

Watching the highlights against Lillie I had to take a double take on Emi’s shirt. 

Well open your eyes then. 

Thats an issue with monochrome badges. 

I actually had a double take when I saw a Middlesbrough player being interviewed with a monochrome badge an I wondered for a split second who this Villa player was and why his training kit was a funny colour. 

Â