Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

The announcement has clearly now been delayed due to the reaction to the leaked crests. It was set to be announced in the first half of the month by all accounts.

Lets hope they’ve been busy adjusting the proposed design….

• Like 1

On 28/06/2023 at 11:40, Billson said:

Personally just think adding a yellow border makes a big difference and helps it stand out more, just like the old badge. Oh, and the lion facing the usual way.

Villa.jpg

Should’ve just done this in the first place 🤦‍♂️

• Like 4

7 hours ago, est1874 said:

200 pages and still we don't have a crest for next season.

😅 Shambles, whatever way you frame it.

Shield or circular frame?

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, est1874 said:

200 pages and still we don't have a crest for next season.

😅 Shambles, whatever way you frame it.

200 pages of the same regurgitated!!!!....

eat, sleep, badge repeat

🍻 here's to the next 200, because you can bet your bottom dollar that whatever gets released there'll still be a continued meltdown

7 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I’ve worked days on this and you don’t want to see it 🥲🥲🥲

IMG_1891.jpeg

Too much detail on the lion, it'll never shrink down well. A for effort though.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Too much detail on the lion, it'll never shrink down well. A for effort though.

Appreciate it…I was focused on the too much detail in the star and overlooked that the lion looked quite detailed despite it only taking me two minutes to draw whereas I spent an hour on the star.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I’ve worked days on this and you don’t want to see it 🥲🥲🥲

IMG_1891.jpeg

#on trend

Send to the club FAO Chris Heck now. Surely we still have time to get this on the new kit and round the ground. Colours are just so right and the best I’ve seen 👍

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I of course understand that, but to me they don't look like good decisions. Our identity is a shambles now. We have three logos! An unpopular badge, a badge with a mandate but disowned by the club, and a trademarked dog's dinner of an effort. So, is this good decisive decision making? I don't think so.

We looked like an ambitious club going places and needing to develop the oldest, most out dated and cramped part of our stadium. Then we pull the plug and the mood music just all feels off now. Are the club saying we now have less ambition. Are the club saying "the ground is big enough for you lot". Are the club saying "we aren't as committed to the current location as we let on".

I just don't like the way these issues have been handled. And I think my position is legitimate. 

It just feels like everything Heck does dampens the mood.

And then the manager chips in with "the seven clubs we're competing with are better than us at everything" or words to that effect.

• Like 1

Â