Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

I got a bit bored waiting for the announcement, so I thought I'd have a play at improving the lion, trying to get a bit more movement and make it more regal...

spacer.png

Moral of the story? Lions that scale down are really difficult to get right...

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

I got a bit bored waiting for the announcement, so I thought I'd have a play at improving the lion, trying to get a bit more movement and make it more regal...

spacer.png

He looks like he's sneaking back from the pub that he told Bella he left 4 hours ago

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

Definitely looking for the light switch

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

A more constructive version of my previous comment...

There's potential here. The detail in the mane is good, the muscular looking chest and arm make him look a imposing.

Think its the angle of the head and the tongue that make it look like he's about to spew. 

1 minute ago, burchy said:

Thought I’d have a go at a shield instead of my preferred round badge  

IMG_2201.jpeg.f78274e7036d6a88a62780f3fa94cff8.jpeg

Concept is good, but why have the Lions taken a turn for the worse the last couple of pages? 😂

Last one looks like he was about to throw up, and this one looks like he's got no torso.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Concept is good, but why have the Lions taken a turn for the worse the last couple of pages? 😂

Last one looks like he was about to throw up, and this one looks like he's got no torso.

The front legs/chest could be better granted and I’d add some extra detail to the mane if I had the skills 😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Been a month and a bit now since it was said the new badge was coming within 2 weeks. Quite the delay.

Had the same thought today. Shambolic really. All very well to have delays behind the scenes, but to tell the public it will happen and then not do it without explanation is just another notch in the “Heck isn’t up to it” category.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don’t mean to be a ringpeice but can we stop with the mockups - obviously a talented bunch but it’s annoying now tbh. 

Edited by Callum
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

All very well to have delays behind the scenes, but to tell the public it will happen and then not do it without explanation is just another notch in the “Heck isn’t up to it” category.

Ah, but we mere mortals simply don't understand Heck's genius of *checks notes* branding, global audiences, importance of yellow, what a stupid idea it is to modernise our stadium etc etc....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Callum said:

I don’t meant to be a ringpeice but can we stop with the mockups - obviously a talented bunch but it’s annoying now tbh. 

I think it's good amateurs can show us what we are missing out on when the new badge in launched. Plus it shows that if the club just asked fans for submissions they would get 100's and they could whittle it down 4 or 5 they deem acceptable and ask us to vote on them. Job done.  

8 hours ago, wishywashy said:

Been a month and a bit now since it was said the new badge was coming within 2 weeks. Quite the delay.

I might have missed it, but the club haven't said anything specific with the timeline on this? 

7 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

I might have missed it, but the club haven't said anything specific with the timeline on this? 

According to Heck’s interview on OS, it should have been revealed by now.

Â