F: Newcastle USA: Mon July 24 00:00

ender4

2 minutes ago, TomC said:

True, but if he's going to start Mings and Pau together, you would think he would want them to start getting experience playing together.

I think the Lazio and Valencia games will the ones we “get serious” in and play our preferred teams in…

3 minutes ago, TomC said:

True, but if he's going to start Mings and Pau together, you would think he would want them to start getting experience playing together.

the problem UE nees to solve is that Mings, Pau, and Carlos all prefer the left back postion.   Konsa is the weakest of the backs in forward passing... so for me, it's whocan make the shift to the left will be in the strongest position for most starts.

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Robbie Earle thinks Newcastle are possession team and we're a breakaway team.

I'm convinced no-one on this commentary team has seen a whole Villa game under Emery.

I heard that too and was a little bit 🧐 at their comments. We are definitely well organised under Emery but we dont exactly sit back and allow the opposition to control the game either, and it most definitely isnt solely based around counter attacks

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'm convinced no-one on this commentary team has seen a whole Villa game under Emery.

Tbh I don't think Robbie Earle has paid attention to a full 90 minutes of football in his life, including when he used to play.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

hehe i like your thinking :P im out of reactions unfortunately :(

oh, i created a whole novel out of it.  It involves her unaccepting parents and a special feature of your anatomy.   and an nazi submarine.  any truth in it?

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I suppose we were a "don't take away my breakaway" (counter attacking) team under Gerrard, Smith and various others (including MON?)... but not under our Emery! Oh pp-lease! Just have a look at our possesion stats since November last year, for a minute, Robbie Earle, please? Breakaway is sooo passé, darling.

1 minute ago, srsmithusa said:

oh, i created a whole novel out of it.  It involves her unaccepting parents and a special feature of your anatomy.   and an nazi submarine.  any truth in it?

you guys are in the same continent, you can ask her :P

Â