Pau Torres

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, beasley14 said:

This is really dragging on now, have we actually been told what the issue is?  Concerning he came back for Burnley and hasn't been seen since.

They said he was back but broke down same injury now they aren't going to rush him back. Which is fair enough but we really do miss him.

1 minute ago, romavillan said:

They said he was back but broke down same injury now they aren't going to rush him back. Which is fair enough but we really do miss him.

It's sensible just frustrating we don't have him when he's so key to how we play out from the back.

1 minute ago, beasley14 said:

It's sensible just frustrating we don't have him when he's so key to how we play out from the back.

Yeah he sees stuff lenglet can't and can hit passes which technically lenglet couldn't even if he'd seen them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Yeah he sees stuff lenglet can't and can hit passes which technically lenglet couldn't even if he'd seen them.

Agreed, certainly part of the reason we've lost some of our "flow"

Chelsea at home is when we would really like him back but this sounds like one of those injuries that are hard to get rid of, you think you've recovered and then as you step up training you feel the pain again. 

22 hours ago, est1874 said:

Confirmed out by Emery.

FFS what's the injury? No prognosis or rough return offered.

You've got to ask the question as to why he's injured now when we could have made sure he was injured when we were flying earlier in the season. Would have made much more sense. 

• Like 1

They played with some of these injuries, years ago......but the game is so intensly demanding now, it can't be done.

The game is so quick, and so much contact, players have to be bang on, just to survive and meet the standards.

I think we have come to rely on his immense ability and influence....we really do miss him...and ironically attacking wise.

can't come back too soon for me.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Im one of his biggest fans. I’ve basically been sucking him off since he arrived. 

But it can’t all be him can it?

No, our midfield's lack of movement was the bigger problem tonight imo. SJM not included.

Edited by osmark86
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Im one of his biggest fans. I’ve basically been sucking him off since he arrived. 

But it can’t all be him can it?

Photos or it didn’t happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â