Pau Torres

Delphinho123

On 06/06/2023 at 12:51, wishywashy said:

it-begins-barney.gif

Posted this on the first page of two player threads: Tielemans and Torres. Both have signed. Lucky coincidence? Of course not. It was the power of Barney Gumble.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Okay having watched his obligatory YouTube videos it seems we have two Boubacar Kamaras now...

Or two Pau Torres's.

Yes, very composed player, elegant even. Our quartet of CBs is **** unbelievable

1 hour ago, stewiek2 said:

Not when his release clause was €70m and his market value is at least €55m.

They are not going to hold out for his release clause and risk losing him on a free next summer.

As for market value, by definition that’s is the maximum value a club is willing to pay. In Pau Torres case it’s £30m, which seems about right for a highly rated central defender with 12months left on his contract.

Okay I'm gonna say it. He reminds me of a Spanish God. Like God he keeps it simple. Knows exactly where to be and is calm. He knows when to be clever, bring the ball out, knock into row Z whilst having a presence.

I'm noy saying he can be the new God (who can!?)

But gives me that same vibes of just being in the right place at the right time and knowing if it's a simply play, pressure the opponent or blast into row Z.

27 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Posted this on the first page of two player threads: Tielemans and Torres. Both have signed. Lucky coincidence? Of course not. It was the power of Barney Gumble.

I'll create a Dybala thread.... get your Barney warmed up 😉

• Haha 3

Thank you for all the effort you have put in during this time in the team. You have taught me a thousand things on and off the pitch. You have made us winners. I wish you all the best, and as here at home we say, Semper endavant 🟡🙏

• Like 1

Â