Youri Tielemans

thejoker

13 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

Classy. But I don't want them to do well - they were quite belittling about Villa when we dropped and they enjoyed it. How the tables have turned....football has a funny way of biting you on the arse. 😆

To be fair.... Some Newcastle fans hate us for similar reasons.

Circle of footballing life 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

Classy. But I don't want them to do well - they were quite belittling about Villa when we dropped and they enjoyed it. How the tables have turned....football has a funny way of biting you on the arse. 😆

Loads of supporters from other clubs were happy to see us drop. 

Prob for the novelty of it, as much as anything else. And the fact that we stank the league out for about five years before we did go. 

Don't actually mind Lesta. A league title and FA Cup bagged in the last seven years.  And none of this 'mind the gap' nonsense we get from some of our other neighbours. Their fans give us a bit of stick when we play (as it should be). But don't have the obsessive tendencies of the other lot. 

• Like 4

Shh don't tell @Delphinho123

4 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Leicester fans are rattled here’s a post on their forum 

Love this. Who the fck do they think they are? 

I'm swimming against the current with the bitterness on here against Youri. But imo Villa have fluked getting a potentially top class player who's way beyond their level. This is what Villa always do.

Always have. Steve Staunton or Julian Joachim or Lloyd McGrath or Peter Schmeichel or now Buendia and Youri. They wait like vultures for players who make their name elsewhere and opportunistically pick them up. Rancid club. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, marklcfc said:

Danny Drinkwater part 2, enjoy 🫡

The bitterness is crazy. He's not even contractually a Leicester player anymore. That's like us getting mad that someone is signing Ashley Young.

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

The magic Emery has worked with McGinn and Watkins, among others suggests that he will get Tielemans back to his best in no time. This is a very shrewd signing.

Totally agree, I feel bad for saying this but if Deano had signed him I'd be worried. I trust Unai implicitly with our signings..

• Like 1

Nicolo Schira is reporting a €5m annual salary - so £82,000 per week. Seems low but maybe we have given a massive signing on fee in lieu of a transfer fee…

Edited by Adam2003

8 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Leicester fans are rattled here’s a post on their forum 

Love this. Who the fck do they think they are? 

I'm swimming against the current with the bitterness on here against Youri. But imo Villa have fluked getting a potentially top class player who's way beyond their level. This is what Villa always do.

Always have. Steve Staunton or Julian Joachim or Lloyd McGrath or Peter Schmeichel or now Buendia and Youri. They wait like vultures for players who make their name elsewhere and opportunistically pick them up. Rancid club. 

Opportunistically making Buendia a record transfer fee!? 😆 

The bitterness nourishes me! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

Nicolo Schira is reporting a €5m annual salary - so £82,000 per week. Seems low but maybe we have given a massive signing on fee in lieu of a transfer fee…

My one bit of advice to you, would be to immediately block that clown, along with Ekrem Konur. They aren’t real things. 

And also, wear sunscreen. 

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Opportunistically making Buendia a record transfer fee!? 😆 

The bitterness nourishes me! 

Aye. We're Vultures. Picking off players that made their name elsewhere:

• Jacob Ramsey
  • John McGinn
  • Tyronne Mings
  • Emi Martinez

Vultures, I tell you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Keyblade said:

The bitterness is crazy. He's not even contractually a Leicester player anymore. That's like us getting mad that someone is signing Ashley Young.

I don’t get why it’s bitterness or why loads of people are giving @marklcfc stick.

His view is that Tielemens is spent in the middle of the park. A few posts on here say he “downed tools” last season.

But for some apparent reason, only opposition fans with glowing reviews about their players get respected :D 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I don’t get why it’s bitterness or why loads of people are giving @marklcfc stick.

His view is that Tielemens is spent in the middle of the park. A few posts on here say he “downed tools” last season.

But for some apparent reason, only opposition fans with glowing reviews about their players get respected :D 

Human nature. We only hear what we want to hear. There were a fair few people on here worried about his general fitness and the amount of games he’s played at relatively young age when the links started surfacing. 

However, when an opposition fan says the same, he gets pelters!

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Drinkwater mk2 apparently. So an alcoholic who gets into bar fights is what we should expect.

Edited by sne

Just now, Indigo said:

Great signing this.

Shout out to Gregg Evans as well, the guy evidently knows his stuff.

I begrudgingly have to admit that now he’s at the Athletic, he’ll get access to more concrete information. No denying it. 

Â