Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

24 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Mate I’m not given them anything. I think they are shit. They probably will beat Sheffield United though although I wouldn’t bet on it.

They'll be about 14 points off us when they eventually do that. The scenario then will be them winning their two games in hand just to go eight points off us and by then they'll only be 2-3 games of the season left.

• Like 2

Just now, Marka Ragnos said:

Totally encapsulates the Man United fan mentality. Entitled to an extreme, ignorant, immature.

"That's the biggest ****-ing injustice I've ever seen!"

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Give yourself more credit than that, mate. That level of entitlement is something one must cultivate for years. I've never met a Villa fan like that in my life.

Yeah, true. I suppose I meant the rage at them attacking and leaving themselves open at the back

• Like 1

Who's going to be the first to post about United still having a shot for 5th after the weekend matches. 

2 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Who's going to be the first to post about United still having a shot for 5th after the weekend matches. 

They'll only be 2 points behind us after the weekend so I'm nervous

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

What is or was this mythical 5 points? They’re 11.9 points behind us ffs

I just don’t get how they can’t read a table, how they suddenly think they will win 7 in a row 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Jokes aside.

I've said previously, I'm not writing anyone off or getting too complacent/confident until we are at game week 34/35 at least.

I'd rather be pessimistic/ cautious than to deal with heartbreak.

• Like 2

Imagine positing a meltdown about United winning and then not coming back here to get thrilled about them throwing it away. 

It can't be much fun only posting negative views all the time,  why do it?

The race for the champions league has never included United, despite the media's attempts to claim otherwise. It involves us, Spurs, and potentially our uefa co-efficient. That's it. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, beasley14 said:

Yeh of course it would have been a potential outcome.  Watched us for enough years to not take anything for granted.

Did you just wake up from a coma you lapsed into when Unai joined?