Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

27 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Makes it all the more infuriating that we capitulated so comprehensively to these chancers last week. 

Still, if Fulham hold the line for another 20 minutes we will have 4th place back in our control.

True, but also makes our win at Craven Cottage look even better.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DakotaVilla said:

Just because we bottled those games doesn’t mean spurs will. They have everyone fit again and looked extremely dangerous v us last week as they did when they had everyone fit at the start of the season. Wishful thinking I’m afraid if we are hoping for them to falter. Luton at home might be the only one that causes them issues out of those 4. 

*taps mic*

See?!

• Like 3

That was a true mauling. I think people have given Spurs too much credit for their win against us. It was literally a 10 minute spell in 90 + 10 minutes. I think it flattered them enormously. A huge reality check for them. You need to play well for longer in games to have the sort of unjust praise they were receiving.

• Like 4

Not gonna start giving it the big un when we haven’t played yet. I’d take a draw now definitely but what a chance to get some momentum and a gap of 5 points. 

• Like 1

Just realised that we could potentially win the Europa Conference League, 'qualify' for the Europa League AND qualify for the Champions League in the space of a fortnight in May.

Madnesss. 

• Like 1