Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

18 minutes ago, Callum said:

Palace deserve to be relefated. Dogpile club. 

We beat them in exactly the same manner.

Hopefully they're safe by last game as that should be ideal final match for us.

• Like 2

Scores were looking good in the 76th minute

Chelsea losing 

Spurs losing

Poo drawing

A went a bit tits up. Fingers crossed we can play well and grab all 3 points, in fact I don't mind if we play badly and take all 3 points.

Half time I was just thinking about improving the GD. Never entered my mind we wouldn't even be winning the game up to last minute.

Glad we won but that was disappointing to watch, Luton got amongst us and there was little leadership or composure. Certainly need Pau back v Spurs just to calm things down.

I think in the league we'll scramble enough results to get over the line as we've got more than enough in final third. In Europa however feels like they'll be a tie like this and not sure yet we've got the mentality in the group to actually go and win something so we'll see.

• Like 1

Four wins from five in the Premier league. Well and truly out of that blip, for now.

We'd scored six goals in our last two before today. I'd predicted we would score 3 today. It always gives us a chance, scoring so many. 

Most likely 11 points above united after tomorrow.

And some people thought they were finishing above us weeks ago, haha

image.png.5bc2b74bd0304d69f839d616dd3722a9.png

I'm still thinking 75 points is the target.   Six wins and two draws from our remaining fixtures.  

image.png.706b04449fc1b88f8bf101b832f1b611.png

Spurs next weekend is huge.  I think we can afford a draw, they absolutely need to win. 

• Like 2

Just now, The_Rev said:

image.png.5bc2b74bd0304d69f839d616dd3722a9.png

I'm still thinking 75 points is the target.   Six wins and two draws from our remaining fixtures.  

image.png.706b04449fc1b88f8bf101b832f1b611.png

Spurs next weekend is huge.  I think we can afford a draw, they absolutely need to win. 

Yeah draw is not a problem. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Most likely 11 points above united after tomorrow.

And some people thought they were finishing above us weeks ago, haha

I have maintained that United are getting nowhere near us... Just Villa v Spurs now for that 4th spot

Absolutely horrible fixture that wasn't looking forward to at all but somehow got 3 points despite looking like a Sunday League team for most of the second half. Spurs have it all to do and if we put them to the sword that will be a big step forward.