Bank holiday Weekend Football 28/31 May EFL Play Off Finals & Final Premier League Day

andykeenan

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So do we reckon Luton will offer good money for Marvellous, or do a " Forest " where they go mental?

They need some top level experienced players so he's a no brainer signing given he featured about 50-60 times for us in last three years.

One year left on his deal so 3-4m you'd assume.

Is Lansbury still actually a player at Luton or did he retire, just seen him down on the pitch celebrating. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

So do we reckon Luton will offer good money for Marvellous, or do a " Forest " where they go mental?

I think he is their "Mings" signing, the fans will demand he is signed, he seems to be the heart and soul of the place!

• Like 3

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

I think he is their "Mings" signing, the fans will demand he is signed, he seems to be the heart and soul of the place!

I’m pleased for Nakamba, made him self the heart of a team and won promotion the hard way. Good on him.

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

I'm made up for him if that ends up being the case.

• Like 2

Just now, VillaChris said:

Actually interviewed this guy on Midlands Today a few nights back, lives in Australia now.

He certainly won't be back then. 

• Haha 2

This will be a test of the cov fans faith, 5 years ago today was gutting for us all, who knows where we would have spiralled down to! i remember them mocking us when we had to remortgage the car park and almost went bust. it was also a bad day for me for other personal reasons but 1 year later we got back there, they shouldnt rule it out. No way they keep Gyokeres or Hamer though

2 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

What a story 

Yes, genuinely happy for Luton and their fans today. What a journey it’s been for them. Great to have a fresh team in the league either way. 

1 minute ago, Strog said:

Looking into the future.

Man City 2445547 ( Haland 2445546, Greasish 1) - Luton 1 (Marvelous Nakamba)

Who are these guys, and how old is Nakamba at the time?

Â