Bank holiday Weekend Football 28/31 May EFL Play Off Finals & Final Premier League Day

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Django_Zooms said:

Another VAR error. And for 2 teams unused to it. Yellow card: not malicious, not red.

This is what grinds my gears so much about VAR. On field decision was wrong but then they review it and decide to back up the wrong decision? Just weird. At least when there's no VAR you can accept the referee will get some things wrong in the heat of the moment sometimes.

• Like 1

It doesn't need to be "malicious", it needs to be "dangerous". It's one of those that often isn't given because there ultimately wasn't too much contact, but I can see why it's given

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It doesn't need to be "malicious", it needs to be "dangerous". It's one of those that often isn't given because there ultimately wasn't too much contact, but I can see why it's given

Between 2 groups of men representing rival South Yorkshire factions, it's nothing more than "pussy-footing".

It's a mental challenge to be making, it's more luck than judgement his straight leg with studs showing doesn't make more contact than it does, he's completely out of control and he's about a fortnight late.

One of those in "orange card" territory, VAR was never going to overrule either way. There's a big grey area between reckless and dangerous play that's inherently subjective

Just now, MachoFantastico said:

Barnsley have been brilliant since going down to ten men. 

Yup, all them this half. Need to make it count though because I think they'll be in trouble in extra time

14 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

I'm amazed at how little Wednesday has shown, especially since having the extra man. 

Did Dean Smith become Wednesday manager when we all weren't looking?

Â