Bank holiday Weekend Football 28/31 May EFL Play Off Finals & Final Premier League Day

andykeenan

Just now, Villaphan04 said:

Penalty kicks are such a dramatic way to end. You have to end it one way or another but I can’t help but feel bad for Dabo.

He should get Quinn the Eskimo to help him 😜

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Yes, genuinely happy for Luton and their fans today. What a journey it’s been for them. Great to have a fresh team in the league either way. 

Indeed, it’s incredible. 

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Yes, genuinely happy for Luton and their fans today. What a journey it’s been for them. Great to have a fresh team in the league either way. 

Indeed, it’s incredible. 

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Who are these guys, and how old is Nakamba at the time?

My iPhone predictive spelling says hi 😀

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Have to say, I have a few friends from around the Coventry area, so it goes without saying I'm absolutely delighted Luton won. 

I feckin work in Cov. I've never enjoyed a play off win apart from ours as much!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Don't think Coventry will have another chance next season.

Hard to see how they would really, will surely have to sell Gyokeres and it seems unlikely they'll be able to replace his goals like-for-like. 

20 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Actually interviewed this guy on Midlands Today a few nights back, lives in Australia now.

I've been idly wondering if he was still alive for the last few days. Looked him up during the game, and it turns out the wrote a book about being a Coventry fan shortly after that season, along with a rather random other book:

cov.png

(https://www.amazon.co.uk/John-Mullaney/e/B0034NDKDY/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1)

Can't be that **** powerful though can it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I've been idly wondering if he was still alive for the last few days. Looked him up during the game, and it turns out the wrote a book about being a Coventry fan shortly after that season, along with a rather random other book:

cov.png

Someone noticed that a Coventry fan could actually spell.  They ran with that miracle.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

At least the triangular "we hate de vile more than you" tournament will carry on next season 😀

Matey-mate-mate-mate materoonie. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

At least the triangular "we hate de vile more than you" tournament will carry on next season 😀

It’ll be a cheezy biscuit jizz fest, for sure..

• Haha 2

Â