Midweek Football 15/18 May

andykeenan

5 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

I guess there is a reason they are 3rd in the league and 5 pts ahead of 4th.

Their number 13 is a bit like a hybrid of Pirlo Makelele

We should sign him up. better than Ugarte or Guendouzi :P 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Luton would be a interesting team to comeup they prob finish 20th but be good to see them in PL 

Their fans have passion like that

Yeah, nailed on to go straight back down, but I'd love for them to come up. They were in the conference 9 years ago. What a journey for those fans.

Fans in their late 30s have seen them in the old first division, down to the 4th tier, back up to the Championship, back down to non-league, and now being 135 minutes from the Premier League. 

• Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Can't say they haven't deserved to be leading. Sunderland look trash. 

Sunderland's problem is pretty much all their defenders are injured, it's a very makeshift backline and they simply can't deal with any reasonable cross. Hard to see them not conceding another if Luton get a few set pieces in second.

Sunderland also got youngest 11 at top end of championship and think that's shown aswell, terrific atmosphere at Kenilworth Road that will catch a few prem teams out if they make it.

It's great fun though this one - 100mph with a little bit of spite, played in front of a 'spirited' crowd in the ramshackle adventure playground that is Kenilworth Road.

I hope Sunderland score, just for the drama.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's great fun though this one - 100mph with a little bit of spite, played in front of a 'spirited' crowd in the ramshackle adventure playground that is Kenilworth Road.

I hope Sunderland score, just for the drama.

Turning in to an MMA bout.

Can't get the playoffs. Been watching the 2nd leg of the Milan derby. You think Kane dives. Jesus wept this is an awful advert for football.

Â