Weekends Football 13/14 May

andykeenan

So if this finishes like this we're hoping for a Spurs implosion? 

Given our luck they'll turn into prime Real Madrid and Ryan Mason will turn out to be the next Ferguson.

Just now, HKP90 said:

So if this finishes like this we're hoping for a Spurs implosion? 

Given our luck they'll turn into prime Real Madrid and Ryan Mason will turn out to be the next Ferguson.

We'll finish 8th on GD because of that Kane dive.

• Sad 1

I said at the beginning of the season Brighton will be challenging the champions league spots and got laughed at. 

There’s still every chance Brighton can finish 3rd, we just need to worry about what Tottenham do.

Edited by Tommo_b

Absolute bottle jobs Arsenal are, can't rely on them for anything. At their best they would beat Brighton but no, can't be arsed to turn up but if they were playing us of course they would. 

Genuinely thought Brighton would get a point at most out of Arsenal, Newcastle and City, pretty much f*cks us if they win this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

I said at the beginning of the season Brighton will be challenging the champions league spots and got laughed at. 

There’s still every chance Brighton can finish 3rd, we just need to worry about what Tottenham. 

I've been getting pelters for ages for daring to suggest that Brighton would not lose 5 out of their last 6 games. I stopped being concerned about their results a couple of weeks back as it's Spurs we have to catch. 

• Thanks 1

All this slating of Arsenal. Bottle jobs, on the beach etc. 

What I'm seeing is a very very good Brighton team comprehensively outplaying them.

Saddens me to say it but they look better than us right now and probably deserve to finish ahead of us. Arsenal are chasing shadows at times. 

Give them some credit, if we saw others writing like this when we were schooling a top side we'd have our heckles up. 

Edited by sidcow

2 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Absolute bottle jobs Arsenal are, can't rely on them for anything. At their best they would beat Brighton but no, can't be arsed to turn up but if they were playing us of course they would. 

Genuinely thought Brighton would get a point at most out of Arsenal, Newcastle and City, pretty much f*cks us if they win this. 

We thought brighton were guaranteed to beat everton though. So still 3 points from their last two, if they win.

• Like 1

Just now, GlobalVillan said:

I've been getting pelters for ages for daring to suggest that Brighton would not lose 5 out of their last 6 games. I stopped being concerned about their results a couple of weeks back as it's Spurs we have to catch. 

The Everton debacle drew me back in

3 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

There’s still every chance Brighton can finish 3rd, we just need to worry about what Tottenham do.

They got Brentford, Leeds and West Ham left. Given how reluctant teams are to help us by turning up and doing the jobs they get payed 100 grand a week for, that's a minimum of 6 points. So yeah. F***ing Harry Kane.

Â