This is boring. Come on Arsenal - don’t screw this up for us ffs

Thought today would be a good day on sky but all three games have been dull

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

This is boring. Come on Arsenal - don’t screw this up for us ffs

Never rely on Arsenhole.

League Cup final 2011, remember that?

• Like 1

Keane just now was hilarious.  Sometimes you just need to retaliate.  Lol.  He speaks truth and the other presenters said zip.

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Brighton have been decent but nothing special. This will be really annoying if Arsenal gift them the points.

I know what you mean but why would Arsenal have to "gift" Brighton points in order for them to get a result?  Are Brighton not good enough to do it on their own merit? 

I seem to say this every week but the disrespect people have for Brighton is mind boggling at times. They were apparently not going to get anything more than a couple of points against Man U, Arsenal, Man City and Newcastle and having beaten Man U they are now giving Arsenal a good run for their money. They may well still lose this but I wouldn't be expecting them to just start losing every game. 

They are a very good team.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

I know what you mean but why would Arsenal have to "gift" Brighton points in order for them to get a result?  Are Brighton not good enough to do it on their own merit? 

I seem to say this every week but the disrespect people have for Brighton is mind boggling at times. They were apparently not going to get anything more than a couple of points against Man U, Arsenal, Man City and Newcastle and having beaten Man U they are now giving Arsenal a good run for their money. They may well still lose this but I wouldn't be expecting them to just start losing every game. 

They are a very good team.

Calm down. I know Brighton are good but this is not an amazing performance from them by any stretch of the imagination. Arsenal gifting them the points would be them below their usual standards against an under par Brighton and their forwards who have been so productive having a real off day. It’s more to do with Arsenal than Brighton.

Â