Weekends Football 13/14 May

andykeenan

9 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

I know what you mean but why would Arsenal have to "gift" Brighton points in order for them to get a result?  Are Brighton not good enough to do it on their own merit? 

I seem to say this every week but the disrespect people have for Brighton is mind boggling at times. They were apparently not going to get anything more than a couple of points against Man U, Arsenal, Man City and Newcastle and having beaten Man U they are now giving Arsenal a good run for their money. They may well still lose this but I wouldn't be expecting them to just start losing every game. 

They are a very good team.

Don't worry, once we are level of points and they just have the one game in hand, we just need to overturn the 14 goal for advantage they have on us, and we're laughing!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

Calm down. 

What was in my post that suggested I wasn't calm? 

I'm merely stating that Brighton are grossly underestimated practically every week. They've been very impressive on the whole for the entire season and I think they will surprise a lot of people on here who are expecting them to lose their games in hand.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Can anyone do us a **** favour?

Nope. Apart from forest beating Brighton pretty much every result gone against us. 

Edited by Villa87

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't worry, once we are level of points and they just have the one game in hand, we just need to overturn the 14 goal for advantage they have on us, and we're laughing!

EDIT: @GlobalVillan just the 1 point ahead and the 15 goal difference in it now!

Sigh, We go on ridiculous runs and still can't catch a break from other games.

Pretty sure in previous seasons teams have limped to finishing 6th or 7th. Didn't West Ham finish 7th last season only winning 1 of their last six games?

This game has been too stop start for Arsenal to get any rhythm, Brighton got their tactics spot on.

We need to do the same at Arsenal and perhaps we can get at least a draw from that.

Â