Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I actually think the opposite, Adidas have some good collaborations and ranges and a fair bit of limited edition stuff which is collectable, not just the shoes but going in to the originals and spezial ranges, they've also done a lot of good work on their football originals ranges this year which we might miss out on and some retro stuff which we'll definitely miss out on (they've rereleased a lot of Germany gear, kits and training stuff, they've got a good arsenal retro range too based around the early 90s)

Definitely better as a brand than Nike imo 

Yeah like most very big brands they have a lot of of crap that could be considered Chavy but they have some very decent stuff if you like sports/casual wear and we are talking a manufacturer for a football club.

I do say this as a bit of an Adidas fan, particularly trainers but some clothing. I've just nipped to the shop in adidas trainers, coat and an adidas inspired hoodie.

As a Villa fan while on one hand it's my favourite brand. I'm not particularly sure I like the 3 stripes on the clubs sleeves, in a sort of sacrilege way. Which is a bit of a contradiction as the stripes themselves I often like on the  clothing.

Ultimately I rarely buy a shirt though and looking forward to some of the possible training/leisurewear and its win-win if we're getting a good deal financially.

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah definitley

Not sure we'd qualify for the originals range though (Leeds only have some of it not the full range ) which is where obviously without seeing anything but I'd guess I'd end up throwing a load of money 

image.png.535905cbaca5e4f3a75296cbee7ce94b.png

Even something as simple as that, £60 in claret, yeah take my money but then bayern get the full proper originals range so they get the 3 stripe jumper for £75

image.png.34cfa11362e8682bdf5112cb6e58fb8a.png

Relatively simple different but I want us to have that bayern jumper 

That Bayern jumper is the Bollocks. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Did you see it in the tea leaves?

Only reporting what I heard 😃

I did think it was a reliable source but it looks like they’re mistaken 

49 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I’m an adidas guy. Stoked! ❤️

Me too. Looking forward to this if they can sort out the badge issue.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

There'll only be 50 or so for sale in total anyway and and they'll run out of wovels after 10- :D 

I wonder if we’ll eventually do a 'culture' kit like Arsenal? I remember they had a kit that was based of the Jamaica colours as apart of their culture kit i think last season? Would be cool if we done done based on something to do with area/demographics of the area

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

So I take it we have Nas to thank for this, being a shareholder? 

It was all Nas. Heck was trying to get a deal done with Asics.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rustibrooks said:

I wonder if we’ll eventually do a 'culture' kit like Arsenal? I remember they had a kit that was based of the Jamaica colours as apart of their culture kit i think last season? Would be cool if we done done based on something to do with area/demographics of the area

Big thing in Aussie Rules Football as I recall. Their indigenous kits are next level awesome.

• Like 1