Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

With this lane of thinking though, we could easily say our traditional strips look like Burnley or Scunthorpe kits.

I'd prefer a unique " big brand " kit which still has our own imprint but isn't dated.

See this is where the badge becomes important... over to you @Jas10 🤣

I need a lie down…

👋 

4 hours ago, omariqy said:

99% of fans will be really happy with the brand. It’s a really exciting one

That’s a bold statement, it could be a Nike/Adidas collaboration on £100m a season and I’m sure there would still be plenty of complaints! 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

this thread and the badge one share a similar theme, no single design will be acceptable to *all* supporters. 

it's been repeated many times that the supporters are being ignored, but no matter how many polls or surveys you run a large element of those supporters will have ultimately been consulted but effectively "ignored" when their preferred design goes unused. 

no one needs to hold their tongues or forfeit opinion, but the real vitriol and histrionics seem misplaced.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, useless said:

It won't be Puma, they wouldn't be saying Villa fans will be delighted and excited when they see who it is if it was them

Why not, they produce some superb kits. I'd be more excited with Puma than Nike who we've had before. Adidas would be questionable based on how they produced the kit due to the stripes. I'd take Puma all day over the others tbh. New Balance would be cool too. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Woody1000 said:

That’s a bold statement, it could be a Nike/Adidas collaboration on £100m a season and I’m sure there would still be plenty of complaints! 😂

Was going to say @omariqy must have forgotten that we are Villa fans.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, grantholtgolazo said:

this thread and the badge one share a similar theme, no single design will be acceptable to *all* supporters. 

it's been repeated many times that the supporters are being ignored, but no matter how many polls or surveys you run a large element of those supporters will have ultimately been consulted but effectively "ignored" when their preferred design goes unused. 

no one needs to hold their tongues or forfeit opinion, but the real vitriol and histrionics seem misplaced.

I've always loved Puma, wouldn't mind New Balance either, but would definitely be ok with Adidas as well.

I'm not saying that Puma are bad per se, just that I don't think Bardell and his colleagues would be talking like they were if it was them, there woudn't be a presumption that 'Villa fans will be delighted when they see who it is' if it was Puma. Given that many Villa fans have been constantly asking for Adidas, I think it's likely that it's them, that would tie in with Vilal fans being delighted - not all, but in general, and has suggested they would also be in in a position to give us a lot of dough

16 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Why not, they produce some superb kits. I'd be more excited with Puma than Nike who we've had before. Adidas would be questionable based on how they produced the kit due to the stripes. I'd take Puma all day over the others tbh. New Balance would be cool too. 

Yeah-ah!! We gonna be the BIG CATS of the PL!

A lion and a puma?

ROAR! 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Does new balance make kits?

They did Liverpool’s… before Nike.

can they offer the big bucks though? Maybe I’ve just answered my own question 😆

Edited by Jas10
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I think they actually make Liverpool's mate.

Not for a few years, from what I've heard Liverpool fans weren't too impressed with them, they're back with Nike these days.

If you look on their website for football clubs, these days they've got Fulham (United) and Pilkington Juniors. 

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

$7 billion USD
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Kits were universally condemned by Liverpool fans and players alike as utter shite 

• Like 1