Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

1 hour ago, Rob182 said:

Yesssssss it’s Macron!

No it's YEEZY...

Can't wait to see Kanye busting into the boardroom with his passionate discombobulated rants.rhymes:

🎶" You ain't got the answers Nas , you aint got the answers Heck... I mean... I bet you don't even know what Pongo... was wearing ( Waring ) ? Get it?

I'm a genius and I love this club... asked for a new badge, and you gave me a dub... now fix this shit before I get Deadly... hellish... get it?.... Deadly Doooouuuug Ellis "

" You must take us for fools... if you don't honour us then go support the Blues " 🎶

" I am William McGregor!!! " 🎶

* Drops mic and disappears for 9 months,

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

I have a 2016 Adidas Germany away shirt from the world cup, just because I liked the design, and it's by far the most comfortable replica shirt i've ever owned and it's still in great condition 7.5 years later.

I'm fully on board with Adidas. Happy with Nike or Puma as well if it's one of those, which it sounds like it must be.

26 minutes ago, villan95 said:

So Google tells me 

1. Nike

2. Adidas

3. Puma

And I haven't even heard of no.4

I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t one of those now… and in that likely order is probable too…

• Like 2

The quality, comfort and fit is going to be something we’re not used to or have been starved of for ages… if it’s one of those “big brands”… forgotten what it’s like to actually have quality products…

Boy have we been messing about with some real shite ones for yonks now…

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t one of those now… and in that likely order is probable too…

Wasn't there something mentioned about it being "new"? But we have had Nike before. Although I could be reading too much into it.

4 hours ago, mrchnry said:

Saw this on twitter, I would pay so much money for this. 

FpHbnwgWAAIItv7.jpeg

That is EXACTLY why we shouldn't have Adeedaz. That is 100% not an Aston Villa shirt for me. 

• Like 4

So… the biggest deals in the league atm

Man U - £90m per year - Adidas

Man City - £65m per year - Puma

Liverpool & Chelsea - £60m per year - Nike

Arsenal - £60m per year - Adidas

Tottenham - £30m per year - Nike

-

Newcastle secured £30m per year deal with Adidas…

Anything £20m+ would be impressive… don’t think any other brand would be able to offer that…

On top of all this, shirt sponsor deals are just as lucrative:

City - Etihad £65m,

Liverpool - Standard Chartered £50m,

Man U - Team Viewer £47.5m,  

Arsenal and Spurs £40m (Emirates & AIA),

Newcastle - Sela £25m) …

can we secure something even remotely comparable?

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

That is EXACTLY why we shouldn't have Adeedaz. That is 100% not an Aston Villa shirt for me. 

And this is EXACTLY why we always end up with the SAME boring/shite kits and crests etc imo.

As i mentioned yesterday ( In crest thread ), we have way too many fan " restrictions " for anybody creative to really thrive with us in my opinion.

I know it should be " Claret Body add Blue sleeves Full stop " 🙄

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Wasn't there something mentioned about it being "new"? But we have had Nike before. Although I could be reading too much into it.

Just new from Castore, not an all new or unique brand… that’s how I took it anyway…

A new deal to what we have/had… 

New as in different from what we have, our deal with Castore has now been cancelled ahead of time (still had years to run) due to the fault and defects with the shirts… an agreement was (thankfully) reached to cancel it.

Newcastle cancelled their deal with Castore to secure Adidas too.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

It won't be Puma, they wouldn't be saying Villa fans will be delighted and excited when they see who it is if it was them

It's probably Nike or Adidas

Out of the two I think Adidas more likely as Nike are about to become synonymous with small heath

Nike associating themselves with small heath probably makes Adidas more likely to want to join forces with us, what better advertising could there be for them to be associated with us whilst their biggest rivals Nike are associated with our lesser rivals small heath, if that makes sense, Nike we will be linked with the rubbish team, whilst Adidas get to be linked with the much better team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

And this is EXACTLY why we always end up with the SAME boring/shite kits and crests etc imo.

As i mentioned yesterday, we have way too many fan " restrictions " for anybody creative to really thrive with us in my opinion.

Well… the club don’t listen to the fans anyway so… 🤷‍♂️😂

Edited by Jas10
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

As i mentioned yesterday ( In crest thread ), we have way too many fan " restrictions " for anybody creative to really thrive with us in my opinion.

Each to his own. That looks awful to me and not a Villa shirt at all. More like a Man United away or third kit. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Each to his own. That looks awful to me and not a Villa shirt at all. More like a Man United away or third kit. 

With this lane of thinking though, we could easily say our traditional strips look like Burnley or Scunthorpe kits.

I'd prefer a unique " big brand " kit which still has our own imprint but isn't dated.

See this is where the badge becomes important... over to you @Jas10 🤣

• Haha 1