Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Can you tell us if it’s a recognised/popular brand in football or one that is actually “new” or different? We’ve never had it before?

Thanks

It’s one of the most established sports brands in the world 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Yesssssss it’s Macron!

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

99% of fans will be really happy with the brand. It’s a really exciting one

I choose to be part of the 1% ahead of time. #sportsbrandout

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Actually you Don't need to be gIven a clue. you shoulD reAd between the lineS

#stevoitk

Post evening meal, one performed a bowel movement, you say?

#stevoitk

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, omariqy said:

So Google tells me 

1. Nike

2. Adidas

3. Puma

And I haven't even heard of no.4

Adidas is undoubtedly a big step up in quality compared to the shit we have now, but I'd prefer Nike or Puma so they've not shoving stripes down our sleeves, I bloody hate those Adidas stripes. But I'm probably not buying one anyway :D 

It's obviously going to be Nike or Adidas, these kind of people wouldn't be going on about how exciting it is and that Villa fans would be delighted with it if it was anyone else, they're the two brands that football fans typically pine for, and are seen as big deals by the common man in general, it goes back to school, Nike and Adidas all the rage for Physical Training, like dig, there wouldn't be a presumption that Villa fans will be delighted when they see who it is, if it was someone like Puma or Under Armour or whatever.

New Balance in a similar category to Nike and Adidas, but I don't think there would be a presumption that our fans would be delighted with them, Umbro also crossed my mind, in of themself I'm not sure it would be particularly exciting, but there might be an assuption that Villa fans would like a deal with them very much for nostalgia reasons, and I think they're owned by Nike, so in theory we could rake in the bread with them as suggested

This is a decent alternative (specifically the stripes over one shoulder) to the typical Adidas design of stripes down the shoulder n arms which is a bit tired n kind of boring by now… I admit, they do kind of “take over” on the stuff they produce…

spacer.png

I personally do prefer more minimalist and clean designs… let the colours shine… not a fan of patterns on the body/front either… 

I loved Puma’s designs and products for Italy… think it’s a shame that Adidas has taken over now and the designs are inferior or less appealing imo.

But some of their more different/unique designs look good and the quality is always high…

You could just have stripes going down the middle of the shirt for example… there are different methods that could look better…

My guess is it’s going to be Nike though.