Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Once this Fanatics deal expires I would expect we'll be signing directly with brands, with all of the additional distribution and exposure that brings.

I also understand that the Wolves/Castore deal is done through Fanatics too, although this one is different to ours. The gameday and replica shirts are "proper" Castore product, but the sideline product (training and travel) is Fanatics designed and made with a Castore logo. This is why Wolves' sideline product retails cheaper than Villa's - fewer fingers in the pie.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Did we not just sign an extension with them? I don't see it ending anytime soon... unless that extension was negotiated before Heck came in?

6 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Did we not just sign an extension with them? I don't see it ending anytime soon... unless that extension was negotiated before Heck came in?

Described as a long-term deal last year 😳 

Heck just needs to terminate the deal and start from scratch 

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Once this Fanatics deal expires I would expect we'll be signing directly with brands, with all of the additional distribution and exposure that brings.

Excellent - thank you!

On this bit, given the rate of Fanatics growth (they are expecting to overtake Adidas in terms of company value this year) aren't there now a very limited number of brands that have better distribution and exposure than Fanatics? What would be the additional things we'd gain?

And out of interest, do you know what style of deal the NFL and NBA one's with Fanatics are?

Fanatics seem to make a point of claiming they design and manufacture everything for the NFL.

14 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I know its only Wikipedia, but according to them, the Fanatics deal meant a '450% increase in e-commerce' sales. Now I'm no expert, so not sure what that means in real terms, but it sounds like a s**t-ton of extra cash to me.

'

13 minutes ago, Teale's 'tache said:

Unsure as to the purpose of this exercise, but hopefully the below is a rough approximation of what you are after...?

spacer.png

Thank you ! I just wanted to see if the badge looked better with just the two colours … 

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Anybody seen the leaked 3rd kit on Instagram...............if it's legit this place is going to be a riot

Go back a couple of pages

14 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Claret shorts were completely unnecessary tonight because there was no clash and also because we have some blue ones!

This always winds me up tbh. I think it’s because there was a season a few years back (potentially 2011/12)where we seemed to change the home kit combo every other week for no apparent reason. Made it look like they were scraping together a clean set of kit each game!

also look how young Jack is there!

IMG_5665.webp

IMG_5666.jpeg

IMG_5669.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

On a separate but related note -

image.png

Nice picture of our handsome Spanish CB.

But on closer inspection -

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 14.14.52.png

**** useless.

Disastore.

Doesn’t get any better on social media 😅

IMG_5671.jpeg

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

On a separate but related note -

image.png

Nice picture of our handsome Spanish CB.

But on closer inspection -

Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 14.14.52.png

**** useless.

Disastore.

17 minutes ago, id92 said:

Doesn’t get any better on social media 😅

IMG_5671.jpeg

spacer.png

Castorophe?

Castorstrophic?