Weekends Football 28/30 April

andykeenan

9 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I hope Brighton get ten now, serve them drooling words removed right 

Same here. It won’t do any more damage for us, they’ve won and have a far better GD than us anyway. Come on Brighton, bang a couple more in. 

23 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I hope Brighton get ten now, serve them drooling words removed right 

And you just know some of the dogheads will be pleased that it impacted us.

1 minute ago, jayEm said:

That is gutting for Forest

Winning 1-0, make their last sub. Immediately concede, have an injury so play with 10 men for the remainder, concede 93rd minute goal.

Something about your luck when you’re down there. 

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Winning 1-0, make their last sub. Immediately concede, have an injury so play with 10 men for the remainder, concede 93rd minute goal.

Brentford are some jammy **** too, has to be said.

The Toney situation alone is a **** disgrace.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Didn't that happen v us. They didn't actually use 5 subs but Cooper used too many windows to put the 3-4 in so they couldn't replace whoever limped off in injury time and so we just passed the ball around until Ollie scored.

For that to happen twice in under a month is poor, I can't believe it still happens in this age as with 5 subs you should always leave one until injury time just in case.

Navas has been a real downgrade on Dean Henderson aswell, at fault for both today.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Offside that was, more dodgy calls.

yep not sure how that wasnt given considering the impact on the goalkeeper. That decision and not banning Toney will impact on the table at end of season massively. Whole thing seems a farce!

Â