Weekends Football 28/30 April

andykeenan

Just now, VillaChris said:

Didn't that happen v us. They didn't actually use 5 subs but Cooper used too many windows to put the 3-4 in so they couldn't replace whoever limped off in injury time and so we just passed the ball around until Ollie scored.

For that to happen twice in under a month is poor, I can't believe it still happens in this age as with 5 subs you should always leave one until injury time just in case.

It’s still 3 opportunities, though. They just got unlucky. 

Just now, bobzy said:

It’s still 3 opportunities, though. They just got unlucky. 

Need to check the rules as one of the subs they made v us was in first half (Kouyate went off in 32nd minute). Then made a double sub in 65th minute and put someone in on 78th so not why they couldn't make a final sub there. Fairly sure you can make a change at half time and still then make three further changes in second.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Need to check the rules as one of the subs they made v us was in first half (Kouyate went off in 32nd minute). Then made a double sub in 65th minute and put someone in on 78th so not why they couldn't make a final sub there. Fairly sure you can make a change at half time and still then make three further changes in second.

It’s 3 opportunities, 5 subs overall. Possibly a 4th opportunity at half time though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So is the betting scandal proven against Toney? If so why the hell is he still playing football?

I am fairly sure that if any of us got caught doing some dodgy financial stuff there is no way we would be allowed to continue whilst a court decided what sentence to give us.....

1 minute ago, delboy54 said:

So is the betting scandal proven against Toney? If so why the hell is he still playing football?

I am fairly sure that if any of us got caught doing some dodgy financial stuff there is no way we would be allowed to continue whilst a court decided what sentence to give us.....

It's an absolute farce

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

BBC: "The Seagulls remain eighth in the Premier League but are now just a point behind Liverpool in seventh and two behind fifth-placed Tottenham". 

Anything strike you about that sentence? 

Nothing new about the media bias....😣. When we finish top next year will they even mention us?.....not a chance......

Just now, delboy54 said:

Nothing new about the media bias....😣. When we finish top next year will they even mention us?.....not a chance......

There will be stories running asking if it’s the worst PL season ever. Why the big clubs didn’t complete etc

11 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

Big congratulations to Man City for finishing 2nd and winning the big 6 trophy

25 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

He admitted a decent amount of allegations in February I think! Get the feeling he'll get banned for 6-7 months and three of those will be the summer break.

Journalist asked the FA why they were taking so long to announce the punishment and they refused to comment to him.

• Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Are Coventry going to be in the play offs?

That sounds silly.

Mark Robins is one of the best lower league managers around. Built them up in 5 years from mid table league 2.

O'Hare has been injured for much of this season which makes it all the more impressive, he hasn't played for them since Boxing day.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

BBC: "The Seagulls remain eighth in the Premier League but are now just a point behind Liverpool in seventh and two behind fifth-placed Tottenham". 

Sick of their disrespect

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

This afternoon on SSN sterling and Co were all about whether Spuds can get top 4. Personally I think us and top 4, let alone Europe is a massive ask, but could not help but just thought they have missed a few teams up for top 4 as well.

Which is good I guess the pressure is not on us.

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

And you just know some of the dogheads will be pleased that it impacted us.

Of course, perinium sniffers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â