Weekends Football 28/30 April

andykeenan

3 hours ago, Spoony said:

A bit different but we did also throw away a 4-0 lead against them once. That was cool. Definitely over it. It was Younnes Kaboul that scored from a last minute corner but it’s fine I barely remember I’m over it. We were 4-0 up at half time. 

I watched it in the pub after my wife’s, Grandads funeral.

Not. a. great. day. 

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

His comments after the game horrible as well, building up his vendetta against this referee and generally being a knob. 

He really does deserve a ban.

I assume he failed to mention that the ref had done nothing about Jota studding the Spurs player in the head, allowing him to remain on the pitch to score the winner?

1 hour ago, andym said:

I assume he failed to mention that the ref had done nothing about Jota studding the Spurs player in the head, allowing him to remain on the pitch to score the winner?

No, he acknowledged Ryan Mason's complaint about it, then asked if Ryan had asked about a challenge on a Liverpool player in the first half that he thought should have been a red, then suggested Mason should concentrate on getting his team to play football instead of just counter attacking and minding his own business about Jota and that Paul Tierney hates him and said nasty things to him when he gave him a yellow card.

He's a dick.

6 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

£5 bet this weekend, currently can cash out at £46. 

If Leicester win I get £120.

what should I do?

Cash out and put some of it on Leicester so dont go home completely emptyhanded 😉

On 30/04/2023 at 18:26, Villatillidie95 said:

tbf on a free transfer he wouldnt be the worst signing in the world, we need more width and he is more consistent than some in the squad. Could be decent for a year or 2, definitely as a squad player

Is Randy Lerner your real name?

• Haha 1

The camera zoomed in on Pickford’s water bottle and it had Leicester’s penalty takers and notes on directions/percentages of each. Very clever way of keeping the info, instead of the good ole Jens Lehmann sock note. 

2 minutes ago, KMitch said:

The camera zoomed in on Pickford’s water bottle and it had Leicester’s penalty takers and notes on directions/percentages of each. Very clever way of keeping the info, instead of the good ole Jens Lehmann sock note. 

It's been a thing he's done for years, it's been picked out since the 2018 WC I think

Pickford and Vardy have two of the most punchable faces in the Prem. They look like a couple of house painters who show up the the job late and take turns destroying your bathroom because they’re hung over and have to take beer shits. 

Â