The Not Villa Summer Transfer Window 2023

His Name Is Death

Cheslea still after Lavia aswell, will have him in addition to Caicedo. Think same thing will happen and they will top the Liverpool bid and player will prefer London.

West Ham have opened talks with Kudus who is their top target if Paqueta leaves

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Lavia to Liverpool for 60 million. Could have gotten him a lot cheaper if they hadnt try to trick Southampton into thinking they had no money 😂

30 million for Ward Prowse yet people think we wouldnt get 10 million if tried to sell Bailey

Only if another Prem teams wants him, if he goes abroad it would be £15m max.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Lavia to Liverpool for 60 million. Could have gotten him a lot cheaper if they hadnt try to trick Southampton into thinking they had no money 😂

30 million for Ward Prowse yet people think we wouldnt get 10 million if tried to sell Bailey

The difference is JWP has proven he’s a quality player at PL level.

Bailey has proved he’s not cutting it (and injury prone).

We should still get >£10m though.

When I see a player being bought for 16 million I think wow they must be a top player, but really that fee is about the level of a prime Zat Knight. Like how when I saw Steve Stone being purchased for 5 million I thought yeah he's probably a pretty average premier league midfielder, but someone who saw Roy Keane be bought for 3.75 million probably thought Steve Stone would be a world beater.

I mean he did get a hattrick against Chester, but I wouldn't say he was better than Roy Keane.

Edit: Having said that though, Roy Keane never scored a hat trick so...

Edit2: Steve Stone was an unused sub against Chester and didn't score a hat trick. My brain is mostly cake.

Edited by YLN
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Brighton set to sign Caicedo replacement Carlos Baleba for €16m, only a cool 100M cheaper than Caicedo and will probably end up being better. 

Bet Bissouma wishes he stayed at Brighton. 

Baleba is off to Chelsea next summer for £250m.

• Haha 1

Chelsea better hope Caicedo settles in well. They've spent over £200m on him and Fernandez and i'm yet to be convinced by the latter. 

9 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Lavia has decided he wants to join chelsea, another target liverpool have missed out on 

I can only assume Chelsea must be offering some extortionate wages to these youngsters also. 

Remember the good old days when players and managers would reject clubs because they weren’t playing in Europe. 

Edited by Tommo_b

57 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Why does everyone want to join Chelsea lol. 

I really hope they don't get Champions league. 

I really hope the whole club f###s off. It's a joke the way they are behaving now.  Worse than City and that's saying something.

1 hour ago, KAZZAM said:

Why does everyone want to join Chelsea lol. 

I really hope they don't get Champions league. 

Probably has something to do with those crazy contracts they keep giving out. Hell, if I ask maybe they might give me one. 

Wonder what Chelsea's weekly wage bill will be like at the end of the window.