The Not Villa Summer Transfer Window 2023

His Name Is Death

22 hours ago, Genie said:

The idea of the big bonus at the end of the contract is to stop him flirting with Madrid part way through the deal which he’s doing anyway.

His options are leave and give up the bonus or stay and take the bonus. He’s an idiot if he thinks he can get the loyalty bonus and also leave. 

You're certainly right about how it *should* work, but I can't help feeling football is just ridiculous enough that he'll probably end up leaving and getting some of that cash anyway. 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

You're certainly right about how it *should* work, but I can't help feeling football is just ridiculous enough that he'll probably end up leaving and getting some of that cash anyway. 

Yeah it seems that way. It works both ways. PSG have scuppered themselves if they want to try and sell him this summer rather than lose him for free next summer.

Maybe they’ll sell him to Madrid for €100m and split the money with Mbappe.

• Like 1

Why is anyone in the UK buying Chelsea players.

They're not worth the money they're paying for them,  and they're strengthening a rival by buying from them.

It's ridiculous. There's better players out there for 60m United, leave Mount alone 

27 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Why is anyone in the UK buying Chelsea players.

They're not worth the money they're paying for them,  and they're strengthening a rival by buying from them.

It's ridiculous. There's better players out there for 60m United, leave Mount alone 

They are all involved in a money laundering scam. David Luiz 50 milliom transfers didnt make sense

• Like 2

If Mount was our player I'd want sixty million plus, no shows any surprise or disbelief at Maddison being worth a similar amount, but Mount is the better player no debate.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, useless said:

If Mount was our player I'd want sixty million plus, no shows any surprise or disbelief at Maddison being worth a similar amount, but Mount is the better player no debate.

Mount only has 12 months left, United can offer him a contract in January and get him for free next summer.

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Mount only has 12 months left, United can offer him a contract in January and get him for free next summer.

I think you can only offer a contract if they play in another league

• Like 1

£60m for Mason Mount... He'll turn out exactly like we all expect, decent player but doesn't really fit with what they need and ultimately his quality isn't good enough to make them top man city

Norwich scarves will be out again because it's obviously the glazers fault

• Like 3

Genuinely thought Man. United would go back in for Frankie De Jong.

They're in a much better position than 12 months back and while FDJ was a key part of their title win everyone at Barca pretty much feels expendable now with their financial issues.

Barella would also be a fantastic pick up for them if he's on the market.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

8 year deal for Jackson at chelsea, he’ll be a flop as seen him a few times, he was joining Bournemouth last season until he failed the medical 

Southampton 

12 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

What's the deal with Mount? Thought he's a chelsea fan but wont sign a new contract? How come?

Southgate told him he needs to move to a big club if he wants to play for England.