The Not Villa Summer Transfer Window 2023

His Name Is Death

Mount has been terrible this season I'm suprised United think he's worth the money Chelsea seem to want. 

I thought 40-45 mill would be about right but 60-65 seems absolutely crazy money for Mason Mount. 

Edited by KAZZAM

2 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Mount has been terrible this season I'm suprised United think he's worth the money Chelsea seem to want. 

I thought 40-45 mill would be about right but 60-65 seems absolutely crazy money for Mason Mount. 

Man United have proven over and over they don’t do scouting. They have 40 full time scouts apparently and then look to blow north of £60m on someone horrendously out of form. 

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Why would they pay him €150m to leave?

I assume that’s what they owe him for the remainder of his contract, and he’ll just stay and get it then leave on a free. Either way they’re screwed.

14 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Mbappe FC, bet they regret making him director of football 😂

Wonderful player, but he seems obsessed with money. 

Mind you, no sympathy for PSG. I hope they both **** each other over. 

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

I assume that’s what they owe him for the remainder of his contract, and he’ll just stay and get it then leave on a free. Either way they’re screwed.

The idea of the big bonus at the end of the contract is to stop him flirting with Madrid part way through the deal which he’s doing anyway.

His options are leave and give up the bonus or stay and take the bonus. He’s an idiot if he thinks he can get the loyalty bonus and also leave. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

The idea of the big bonus at the end of the contract is to stop him flirting with Madrid part way through the deal which he’s doing anyway.

His options are leave and give up the bonus or stay and take the bonus. He’s an idiot if he thinks he can get the loyalty bonus and also leave. 

Then he’ll stay and take the bonus, and PSG will receive €0 

Just now, duke313 said:

Then he’ll stay and take the bonus, and PSG will receive €0 

They don’t care about the money. They just want him to finish his contract, it’s not like they are following FFP rules.

They’ll probably offer him another 2 year deal with another €200m at the end if he stays. 

1 hour ago, AshVilla said:

It's time for united to pull out of the mount deal.

50m is about right the 65 mill+ they are asking for is ridiculous.

Where's he actually going to play for them?

His best form for Chelsea always infront of two CMs but they have Fernandes.

Seems their plan is he can slot into the 8 position where Eriksen currently plays but I've never been convinced by him playing that deep and plenty of mediocre England performances in that area.

23 minutes ago, Genie said:

If United drop £60m on Mount but fall short on getting Kane out of Spurs they need to sack their transfer negotiators. 

Don't they have like 40 scouts or something yet the best they can come up with is Mason Mount for a ridiculous fee.

• Like 3