Pre-Match Thread Cup Final 6 of 10

TheAuthority

Casemiro has been out of form recently, plus he has a poor disciplinary record so we could do ourselves favours by getting him booked early. Shaw has been good at CB when called upon, however Watkins intensity should cause both CBs problems. Come on Villa!

5 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Nervous about all the positivity I'm reading in various media going into this

Yeah, whenever we are overly optimistic, we usually get tonked and brought back down to earth.

That was before we had Super Unai about though...the killer of curses and omens!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, sne said:

He's weak in the air and can be bullied. Usually good on the ball and can hit a good long progressive ball

Watkins massively got the better of him in the other game, never been impressed with him myself. I know you see him a lot for Sweden though. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, sne said:

Wouldn't be overly sad to see an early Lindelöf-Casemiro colission where both have to be transported to the nearest hospital.

Yes, this.

6 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Watkins massively got the better of him in the other game, never been impressed with him myself. I know you see him a lot for Sweden though. 

He was quite good a couple years ago, especially for Sweden. Gotten progressively worse during his time at Manure. Don't rate him anymore.

He started out as a RB and the Lindelöf of old would have been a great fit at RB in the Emery system. His lack of playing and lack of confidence means that's no longer the case IMO.

• Like 1