Easter Weekends Football 7/9 April

andykeenan

My half-time report for Leeds Palace game before Palace equalizer was going to be, Palace playing very poorly but when they have managed to get set-pieces in final third Leeds have been poor defensively, so Palace should take encouragement from that and attack more, best form of defence against Leeds is probably to attack, late Palace goal rather made my point for me, but can Palace push on further in the second half, truth be told they were lucky not to be further down before they scored, albeit to say they're lucky is perhaps taking credit away from Sam Johnstone who made some good saves, didn't realize he had joined them.

2 hours ago, LondonLax said:

Shambolic, not just a penalty but also two wrongly disallowed goals. 

How VAR can get 3 blatantly obvious decisions wrong in one match against one team is… well it smells like brown envelopes and special handshakes. 

Yet no they weren't under huge trouble under Vieira, they had a brilliant record against bottom half teams with as a manager and all their remaining games left other than Arsenal were against bottom half teams. Would have stayed up comfortably no problema.

Edited by useless
  • Thanks 1

Â