Easter Weekends Football 7/9 April

andykeenan

Henderson all over a referee again - they aren't going to get any control of games until they start cracking down on it - having an armband doesn't give you the right to put your face not someone's personal space and swear at them. 

I don't think a red card would have been unjustified.

They're currently under investigation for getting after a referee a week or so ago - they should be for that too.

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Henderson all over a referee again - they aren't going to get any control of games until they start cracking down on it - having an armband doesn't give you the right to put your face not someone's personal space and swear at them. 

I don't think a red card would have been unjustified.

They're currently under investigation for getting after a referee a week or so ago - they should be for that too.

Plus TTA should have had two yellows and VvD a yellow as well. The ref lost the plot that first half 

A draw will suit us. Just don't want Arsenal winning the league, don't mind the team, (although they have as good as cheated there way through a few games) but just can't take Arteta, complete knobber, seems to think the league should just let him cruise to the title.

22 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Spunked a fortune on strikers yet haven't replaced Mane, have an aging Salah on a long term contract, spine of the team creaking with Henderson, Milner, van Dijk unsellable and old. It's beautiful

He's only 31. A lot younger than Ashley Young. I wonder if VVD's drop in level is to do with previous injuries, for example that awful one inflicted by Pickford in 2020. I remember in Liverpool's league winning season Van Dijk was considered one of the best defenders in the world. 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

The linesman needs sacking tonight.

Yup - you can't react like that - we need to do something though about players getting after officials, they're intimidating them and threatening them and officials, as human beings, won't always react appropriately.

Balls penalty - don't f*** this up Arsenal.

• Like 1

Â