Pre-match thread

wedge

2 hours ago, Kingman said:

Jesus, that's 7 that played on Saturday and 6 that started. 

2 or 3 knocks picked up and we will be recalling Filip Marschall back from Gateshead :D

Actually that reminds me. Sinisalo also on international duty :D  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kingman said:

Jesus, that's 7 that played on Saturday and 6 that started. 

2 or 3 knocks picked up and we will be recalling Filip Marschall back from Gateshead :D

Don’t panic Mr Mainwaring !!!

• Like 1

On 19/03/2023 at 12:45, VillaChris said:

Wonder if Kamara will start this one or will be on the bench if he's fit. That's an interesting call for Emery.

Only worry I have about this is Joao Felix. He's played well for them and type of forward we always struggle against given he moves around the frontline into pockets of space so could see him giving our CBs a tough match.

Mings is well overdue a good game v them so if he dosen't gift them a goal with a stupid backpass as usual I think we're set up nicely for a draw.

By no means the only worry (Chilwell, Reece James, Mount, Havertz, Kovacic to name a few) all more than capable of doing damage but I agree with you Chris and thought to myself that Felix looks sharp and quite terrifying, hopefully we stand firm to the challenge!

On 23/03/2023 at 03:49, Marka Ragnos said:

Isn't there a hooligan film about Chelsea supporters? I might re-watch that tomorrow. Maybe I'm thinking of the one about West Ham.  

We get a mention in the Donald McIntyre undercover series when he infiltrated the Chelsea firm. He was talking to Jason Mariner and Nightmare who confirmed that Villa had turned up at King’s Cross firm handed.(this was the New Year’s Day game that got called off if I recall in the late 90s)

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

We get a mention in the Donald McIntyre undercover series when he infiltrated the Chelsea firm. He was talking to Jason Mariner and Nightmare who confirmed that Villa had turned up at King’s Cross firm handed.(this was the New Year’s Day game that got called off if I recall in the late 90s)

:flag: Makes you proud 

On 24/03/2023 at 16:09, srsmithusa said:

i feel more confident of a win in this, than I did in the Bournemouth match.  Strange season.

I'm sure the Ref/VAR will do everything in their power to prevent us from winning.

1 hour ago, troon_villan said:

I dreamt last night that it finished Chelsea 9-5 Villa.

Chelsea scored 4 goals all in the 99th minute.  For some reason Grealish was playing for them and he either scored or assisted all of them.

Nightmare.

😓😩😱

• Sad 1