Current PL club you LEAST like

Marka Ragnos

Which current PL club did you like LEAST? (Multiple choices OK)  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Which current PL club did you like LEAST?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/23 at 11:12

Right at this moment, Man City because their fans are bunch of Q Anon type conspiracy nuts, so reverently in denial about their clubs wrongdoing it reminds me of Trump supporters.

Generally though Man Utd.

Man, **** that place

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Surprised Man City have so much hate. They’re part of the problem rather than THE problem, and their fans are relatively tolerable if you can even find one.

But they’re the rottenest of the bad apples. I mean, 100 instances of FFP cheating alleged. 

• Like 1

It’s hard because you can focus on the team or the manager or the local fans or the glory hunter fans or the owners.

Man Utd and Liverpool have the worst fans outside their local area.

Man City have the wordremoviest manager and squad. And pretty bad owners.

Newcastle have the worst owners.

Worst local fans Leeds.

I went with Man City anyway, but probably vote differently if you asked me on another day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

It's interesting to me that Arsenal seems less disliked than Spurs. I wonder if Newcastle dislike would have been less before the Saudi PIF takeover?

I mean, I never particularly liked them, way too arrogant for a nothing club who just hovered about still sad about the Sob on the Tyne banner. But the takeover just made them and the media unbearable. So that tipped it for me. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

One of those things we'll generally never get to witness from abroad. What makes them so worst?

I think generally Leeds / Chelsea / Millwall / Bluenoses are the nastiest fanbases. There's probably a few others further down the leagues.

It depends what annoys you. Arsenal fans are very pretentious. Newcastle and Spurs fans the most delusional. Man Utd and Liverpool fans very entitled.

If you want to have a good conversation with a football fan about football, there's certain clubs where the fans usually know their onions, and there's others where you know straight off the bat that it's not even worth talking.

• Like 3

Interesting. I guess I sometimes struggle to work out what British "nasty" means, @KentVillan. My English dad would say that, and he usually meant sort of prurient/immoral behaviour. I guess I think of petty criminal stuff, like where after a match you end up on a "Do you know this person?" photo from the Met. Leeds supporters remind me of Marx's lumpenproletariat, if that makes any sense, but that's only based on glimpses I've had on telly.  

Â