Current PL club you LEAST like

Marka Ragnos

Which current PL club did you like LEAST? (Multiple choices OK)  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Which current PL club did you like LEAST?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/23 at 11:12

On 06/03/2023 at 16:20, Mark Albrighton said:

If the other 19 PL clubs were polled, I wonder where we’d register on average.

Wolves would put us pretty high. Newcastle I suspect would put us in the top five. After that, I don’t think we’d feature too prominently. About halfway, maybe at a push.

I see these polls/games on things like Reddit where fans of a tv show have 20 characters in front of them and they have to eliminate their least favourite  each round before they reach the final and Niles Crane triumphs over his father Martin. A filtering process, I guess to get rid of the most polarising candidates. Based on this, Brentford, Palace and Fulham would be among the front runners to win.

FWIW, regarding this poll, I think Arsenal are a bit lower than I would have guessed. I remember a lot of annoyance of them disappearing before the end of the cup final win, and their general entitled attitude they’ve had/have. 

Leeds don't like us. Maybe Everton a bit too from what I see.

12 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Leeds don't like us. Maybe Everton a bit too from what I see.

Yeah Leeds would put us top five maybe. That’s fair. Not sure about Everton.

My original post did say “…on average”. As in the all the other club’s polls combined and averaged out. 

I think we evoke more indifference in other clubs than Leeds do, for instance. I think on average we’d be behind the sky six, the Saudis, Leeds and West Ham. That puts us at 10th, at best/worst (depending on your viewpoint).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

Don't think I dreamt it, but don't the scummers call Pompey "skates" or something like that?

It is no dream. I don't tend to hear it as much as the scummer term, clearly the Southampton lot are a little more refined. Just Google 'John Anthony Portsmouth Football Club Westwood' - yes, that is his legal name. Doubt that there's a Southampton equivalent.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

It is no dream. I don't tend to hear it as much as the scummer term, clearly the Southampton lot are a little more refined. Just Google 'John Anthony Portsmouth Football Club Westwood' - yes, that is his legal name. Doubt that there's a Southampton equivalent.

Not googled, he’s the bell ringer isn’t he.

5 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Success breeds contempt. 

Seemingly so does persistent failure in the case of spuds.

And ill gotten money, that's a no. 

Throw in scumbag fans and they're the most popular reasons. 

The most confusing thing from that, for me, is why Arsenal and West Ham are fairly significantly less hated than Spurs. I'd expect them to be at best equally hated. Maybe I'm missing something...

FWIW, I hate Arsenal more than anything. Most other clubs I just dislike.

It’s tricky though when a club plays really nice football on a low budget and you have to admit some respect, like Brighton currently. Us usually winning over them is a bonus.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

Not googled, he’s the bell ringer isn’t he.

he is indeed, annoying when you are in the away end even worse when he's only a couple of rows behind you!

Â