Match Thread: Man City v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

They have spent over 2 BILLION pounds on their squad. (Obviously all within the rules.......)

Brentford beat them, Southampton beat them, Everton drew. It can be done, they are not invincible, it's just you have to try.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

They have spent over 2 BILLION pounds on their squad. (Obviously all within the rules.......)

All legit, nothing to see here.

Oh, who left that brown envelope on the floor? I’ll just turn and face the other way and walk off…

• Like 1

Just now, LondonVillian said:

he was clearly fouled and got a pen. 

some ridiculous comments on here 

You say foul, the rest of us say ending up on the floor when he didn’t need to to cheat against his boyhood club. My city, my club, my penalty. 

Edited by CLARETANDBLUEFOXY

2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Oh for **** sake, the guys scored 3 in 3 and you’re still finding a stick to beat him with!!!!

Tell me I’m wrong? He got the winner against Southampton to his positive.  It’s great he’s started to score again, I just hope that turns into important goals rather than just consolation goals like today and Liverpool.  Maybe I’m being harsh but he did nothing before that today which is not all his fault but pointless scoring when we are 3-0 down from an 8pm at point of view.