Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I like Revan, he was really good last night 

I wouldn't want to lose him - but if he's guaranteed to start or get a lot of minutes for Rotherham as a loan, I wouldn't be opposed to it. I still feel our LB's are injury prone so its a weird situation on what to do... But I don't get paid the big bucks to make those decisions 😆

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

What happens with Ferran? 🤔 

No idea how Barca are affording his wages… loan with no buy option…

Story was always they had to offload either Ferran Torres or Ansu Fati to get João Felix. 

Fati signed for Brighton on loan so Barca good to go for Felix.

We've got Chrisene and Patterson as academy players who can play left-back and are just as good if not better, Revan needs a loan, if he can get Championship loan would be brilliant for him, would be selfish to deny him that just in case our two first choice left-backs get injured, especially if even if that happend we would probably play Torres ahead of him in most games, and we have other options from the academy.

• Like 1

Based on our ins and outs isn’t our net spend only around £60m this window, I want a bad boy forward so surely we can splash in the region of £45m on one and still be more than ok and well below FFP mark? But correct me if im wrong

4 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Based on our ins and outs isn’t our net spend only around £60m this window, I want a bad boy forward so surely we can splash in the region of £45m on one and still be more than ok and well below FFP mark? But correct me if im wrong

I have no idea how FFP works anymore, I don’t believe it’s real actually 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Rather we spent it next summer onve we've qualified for champions league

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RicRic said:

tbh i think our next spend is more like 35m, and that without Coutinho going.