Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

3 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Didn’t think we could register anymore loans.

Oh - you’re right. Capped at 2 loans at any one time, didn’t realise this was the rule for all loans. In that case a permanent transfer… which decreases the chances of something happening in my opinion, but we will see. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Oh - you’re right. Capped at 2 loans at any one time, didn’t realise this was the rule for all loans. In that case a permanent transfer… which decreases the chances of something happening in my opinion, but we will see. 

Certainly decreases the chances of something significant happening. But a deal for someone like Abde Ezallzouli could be possible.

Wonder if there’s a Jhon Duran equivalent that can play LW?

22 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I know he’s a different sort of player, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Abde could be lined up if we see Coutinho leave. 
I think he was on loan at Osasuna last year so that would seem to day Barça don’t see him as part of their set up. Seems likely to me. 
First Moroccan since Hadji?

edit: El Ahmadi represented Morocco so he’s the last one. 

Edited by alreadyexists

10 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

That’s just the rule for premier league clubs loaning to each other

IMG_5680.thumb.jpeg.1e259d9ac4a9062cdbd647346daff0d7.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

I know he’s a different sort of player, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Abde could be lined up if we see Coutinho leave. 
I think he was on loan at Osasuna last year so that would seem to day Barça don’t see him as part of their set up. Seems likely to me. 
First Moroccan since Hadji?

I'd really like Abde, young player with potential. Right footed winger, usually plays on left. Hopefully he's interested in coming and we bid, I think we'd win out over Betis and Leverkusen

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CVByrne said:

I'd really like Abde, young player with potential. Right footed winger, usually plays on left. Hopefully he's interested in coming and we bid, I think we'd win out over Betis and Leverkusen

Probably a fair assumption considering we take those teams players 😆

• Haha 1